A Preview

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/C)- Favorite Cookie
Netflex- Netflix, play on words okay

(Y/N)'s POV

I was laying in bed watching a new show on Netflex, so far it was something about witches and the dark lord or whatever. I got a message.

Laurance: Hey, tonight's my play. Make sure you sit in the first row alright? Need to go practice my singing.

(Y/N): Yeah I'll sit in the first row just for you, your singing better be amazing.

L: You know it will be ;)

I closed the messenger app and went back to my show. It was only 4:28 pm, the play starts at 7:00 pm, I have time to finish this episode.

Three Episodes Later—

Oh crap! Oh quiznaks how did I let this happen?! I let an hour and thirty minutes pass?! I take forever to get ready and people are probably already going to be showing up to get some good seats. I plugged my phone into the charger and rushed to my closet.

"No skirts or dresses, it's hella cold outside.." I grabbed a pair of light denim pants and a black long sleeve top. I grabbed my lopapeysa from the hanger in the closet.

I quickly got changed into my outfit. I grabbed a pair of light brown boots to go with my outfit. I heard a knock on the door, which in turn made me lose my balance since I was standing on one leg while attempting to put my boot on the other.

"Open.!" "Hey sis.. why are you on the floor." "Not important, did you need something Vylad?" "Yeah we're leaving right now so hurry up." "Yeah I'll be down in a minute or two!" "Maybe take a bit longer to fix your hair-" "-I don't need your comments right now!"

He closed the door and I sighed. My boots were now both on. I stood up and went to my vanity. "Geez you weren't kidding about my hair." I let my bangs fall go the side and put the rest of my hair in a high ponytail. "This'll have to do."

I turned around and jogged to the door, grabbing my phone on the way, then continued down the stairs to the front door. I stopped in front of the kitchen and grabbed some cookies Zane and mom had baked earlier. It was the usual, which also happened to be my favorite cookie, (F/C).

I probably looked like one of those girls that's rushing to get to school with a piece of toast in her mouth and honestly I don't look far from it. Except it's a cookie and I'm not in uniform, but I am late and going to school.

"Hurry up so we can get there after and come back earlier." "Zane that's not how that works." "Hurry up!!" I flinched slightly. Zane yelling? Now that was a rare occurrence, he only ever did so when we was really angry or upset over something. I half assed jogged the rest of the way to the car and got in the back seat with Vylad.

Garroth had already left to the play, something about making sure Laurance wouldn't fall through a hollow floor. Apparently the theatre club didn't finish the floor to a 'tower' during a play and covered it with paper instead and down went poor Laurance. Thinking about it Cadenza did mention once that Laurance had to go to the hospital.

"Are you guys excited! Your father couldn't come with us but we can still have fun!" "Mom it's a school play, how fun can that be." "It's High School Musical 2! So that's fun! Cheer up Zane!" "Aw Zuzu come on. Don't be pouty!" "D-don't call me that.!"

I smiled. I had missed the first High School Musical since I was at the academy and I was most likely hanging out with two certain guys maybe three.

"Hey (Y/N)." "Yeah Zane?" "Give me a cookie." "I mean I guess?" I handed Zane the smaller cookie. "How many cookies did you take?" "Just four." "You know we're going to take the Zvahl's out for dinner right? Make sure you don't eat too much when we're there. Oh and sweetie there's some flowers you can give to Laurance after it's over."

"Why do I have to give him the flowers?" "You two are close honey! Now pipe down! Vylad give your sister the flowers!" Vylad turned around from the front seat and gave me the flowers. "Mom what kind of bouquet is this?" "Oh just one from Ethan Allen! It was the Pink Tall Pink Peony water garden!" "Uh Huh and how much was it?" "Oh do you think they'll mind?! Oh it was only $904!"

I could see my soul leaving my body. "Only?! Mom that's like really expensive?!" "You three know we live a very comfortable life, I saw no problem with it. Though I did want to get them the small water garden but it didn't seem expensive enough. It was only $506.."

"Good god." "Well I guess we do live a pretty comfortable life." Zane and Vylad nodded in agreement.

"Okay children we're here! Make sure you all look appropriate and cover up its cold outside. I don't want any of my babies getting sick!" Mother parked the car relatively closed to the entrance which I honestly appreciate, I do not want to walk too much with this heavy glass water garden in my arms.

"Ready? Let's go you three!" We all got out of the car and started walking. I'll admit I was nervous as heck. I mean what did my mom mean I'm close to Laurance? Garroth is closest! I sighed and kept walking behind my family.

"Good evening! Enjoy the play!" The doorman greeted us and opened the door to the auditorium. There were already people here, a lot actually. "Over here Mrs. Ro'Meave!" "Oh thank you dear!" A girl called out to our mom and approached us. She led us to the first row, the first seats, they had them reserved and had a cord around.

We're never going to live this down. Why are we treated like we're so special. Zane is an emo, Vylad is a normie, im the sister, and Garroth is just some hot guy. I sighed, but our parents. A successful company chair man and an equally successful mother.

We sat down and waited for the play to start. The host came out and started talking, I had the water garden in my lap, still very much nervous I would harm it in any way.

The host announced they would begin slowly. The spotlight faded from the host and the curtains opened with the opening scene of a classroom. Quickly I spotted Laurance, how can someone not? He was playing Troy, fitting don't you think?

___________

That's it for this chapter I'm sorry you guys it's so late I've been busy yesterday and today but I'm glad I got some free time to upload!

Do you guys like the whole High School Musical franchise? I won't like I'm 50/50 with it.

Thanks so much for ready and supporting me it means so much!!

If you enjoyed this chapter, and are enjoying the book, please leave a vote, or many :'). Leave some comments too I love reading them!

Have a Good Morning, Evening, Night!