The Pastel Yellow Envelope

I'll be surprise if you can guess who this is, I've already publish 3/6 so you really only have three more characters to choose from!

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I grabbed the paste yellow and excitedly opened it. The nice color of the envelope reminded me of sunflowers.

Dear (Y/N),

Meet me by the volleyball net to the left of the one you were hit at! Can't have you thinking about that when I'm trying to confess!

I scuffed. How romantic, near where I got sucked in the face. I stood up and left the unopened letters behind. I looked towards where I was earlier with Zane and Kawaii-Chan. The one to the left huh? I don't see anyone there but I guess if I'm trying to confess I wouldn't shout it out while standing in the open.

I walked past my brothers, they were cheerfully talking amongst each other. They saw me but didn't acknowledge me. Rude and very unfamiliar of them.

I sighed and kept walking, there was now sand in my sandals and once I decided I had enough I took them off and walked barefoot.

Once I got there I saw Travis sitting under an umbrella, which didn't make a lot of sense since it was approaching night time.

"Hey Travis.." "(Y/N), I'm so glad you came! I'm sorry about hitting you in the face earlier, even if it was an accident, I feel horrible." I gave him a small smile. "It's okay, the swelling has gone down drastically and so has the pain."

He gestured me to sit down next to him and I did so. We watch the sunset together for a bit before he broke the silence.

"Hey (Y/N)? Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I looked over at him embarrassed and shocked. He had a heartwarming closed eyed smile, a soft tint of red across his cheeks.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Travis." He opened his eyes, they were gleaming. The setting sun couldn't compare to the radiant smile and gleaming eyes he was giving me.

"Ah! You're going to make me go blind, you're glowing!" "Am I? You just make me that happy!" He grabbed my hands in his. "I'm just so happy you said yes!" His smile dropped and his cheeks reddened. "Can I kiss you?" I smile and nodded.

He leaned in and I did as well, I could feel his warm breathe before connecting our lips. His were soft, plump. I happily kissed him back, we are dating now after all.

When we pulled back he seemed dazed. "Travis?" "That was amazing.." I giggle. "Was I Your first kiss?" He nodded embarrassed. I hugged him and smiled. "I'm glad.."

I was happy, I wouldn't change this for the world. I'm glad I picked his envelope.