Merry Christmas

- If you celebrate Christmas well, have yourself a merry little Christmas! And if you don't then have an amazing 25th of December! I had this chapter ready last night but I didn't want to make anyone stay up so I posted this today! -

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/S)- Favorite Show

(Y/N)'s POV

"Baby sister!!! It's Christmas Day wake up!!!!" I felt a weight against my back. "Gah-! Hey get off me!" "Dog Pile on (Y/N)?!!" I felt more weight on my back. I wheezed. "If you two don't get off.. I could die-"

"Ok ok we'll get off-!" "Zane?" "You never join in this kind of stuff." "It's nice watching (Y/N) suffer." I couldn't move, I could feel on my spine an immense pain, and it was only growing. I tried talking but I could only let out heaves.

"You boys get off your sister, you'll crush her." "Yes father!" After that I felt my three heavy brothers get off me. "Thanks dad!" "Zane, Vylad, Garroth. Get dressed we're going out." The three walked out of my room and I assumed to their own. Until I heard them fighting for the bathroom.

"Where are you going father?" "We're going out to pick up your mother's family. They're coming over to spend Christmas with us. My side of the family is to arrive soon." "Does mom need any help?" "No, all is prepared. Your aunt will help, you make sure you keep your cousins occupied. They're a bit reckless sometimes." I nodded. "Yeah okay, I'm sure a few Christmas movies can keep them occupied.

"(Y/N)!! Honey! You have a visitor!!" I looked to the door, mom was calling from downstairs. "You should fix yourself up before going downstairs, I doubt you going down in your cat pajamas is a good idea." Father walked out my room and closed the door behind him. I looked down at my pajamas and sweat dropped.

I took off my pajamas and put on a black (F/S) sweatshirt and a pair of leggings, which I struggled to put on, I grabbed my trusty pair of shoes and put them on. I fixed my hair a bit, when I looked decent enough I walked out my room and downstairs.

"Mom? Where's my visitor?" "He insisted on staying outside, he should be on the porch." "He?" My mom nodded happily. She went back to cleaning the kitchen counters. I opened the front door and looked around, and there they were.

"Gene?" "Hey kitten, don't you look just adorable?" "I was still in bed okay? What are you doing here?" "Merry Christmas to you too." He rolled his eyes at me. "Oh! Right sorry, Merry Christmas Gene." "This is for you, wanted to come drop it by since I didn't give it to you before we got out of school."

Gene held out a small box wrapped in navy blue patterned paper with a gold bow on top. "Gene I.. I didn't get you anything.." "It's fine, I'm not asking for a present back, just take it alright?" I grabbed the small box from his hand and held it.

"Kitten come on, open it. Do you need help to do that?" "No I can do it myself thanks." I started ripping the wrapping paper off, dropping it on the floor. I caught a glimpse of Gene, he was waiting for me to open it.

I opened the box and it was a gold ring with a bow on it, three small jewels on each side of it. "Gene.." I looked up at him shocked. "Let me help you." He took my left hand and the ring out of the box. He slipped it on my index finger. It fit just right.

"Do you like it?" I looked down at my hand, he was still holding it. I looked up at him with a smile. "It's beautiful Gene! Thank you!" I pulled him in for a hug. I could feel his arms around me.

"I'm glad you liked it. I asked your mom for your ring size, she thought I was going to propose. She started crying." He chuckled. I pulled back a bit.

"Sorry about my mom, she just wants me to find my special someone already." "I'm sure you'll find them soon Kitten."

"Thanks again Gene, the ring is beautiful!" "Yeah yeah, it was nothing." He slightly looked up and smirked. "Oh look up there." I looked up too. Oh god, it was mistletoe.

"You know what that means." He gave me a small smile. "Yeah I know.." I looked away and sighed. "Did you put that there or?" "As if, I don't need a mistletoe to give me a reason to kiss you." I looked back at him, he's so handsome.

His black hair that adorns his face, his beautiful dark teal eyes, and his charming bad boy smirk. He started leaning in and so did I. When his slightly cold lips met mine he kissed me with a passion I didn't think he had. I kissed him back of course, but perhaps not as passionate as he was.

We both pulled back, he moved his hand to the back of my neck, he made it to where our foreheads were touching. "Couldn't keep up Kitten?" I felt myself get embarrassed. "Whatever.." He was leaning in for another kiss, but he was interrupted by his phone ringing.

He sighed and pulled back, letting me go, I let him go as well.

He looked at his phone and ignored the call, he looked annoyed. "We'll continue some other time, bye (Y/N)." He said my name, he didn't call me Kitten? "B-bye Gene. Thanks again for the present. I love it." "I loved mine too." He winked at me before he turned his back and started walking to his car.

His present? I looked up at the mistletoe, I grabbed it to take it down when it fell on its own. I picked it up and it was plastic. "It was fake?!" I looked up and saw Gene was getting into his car. I sighed.

I waved goodbye to him and he waved back. I looked down at my index finger, what a pretty ring.