After School Plans

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nick Name
(F/M)- Favorite Movie
Road Fighter II- Street Fighter II

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey (Y/N) do you have anything to do after school?" I looked over to Travis. "Hm, I don't think so. What's up?" "Well I um I was wondering if you would like to um hang out a-after school." I smiled at him, he was really nervous for some reason. "I would love to hang out after school! Any place in particular we should go to?"

"How about an arcade, or we could go to the mall. We could go watch a movie?" I thought about it for a bit, I hadn't been to an arcade in a while. "We could go to the arcade, sounds like fun!" "Alright! I'll meet you near the fountain so we can go." "Okay!" He walked off to his last class and I walked to mine.

"Hi (Y/N)-Senpai!" "Hey Kawaii-Chan, what's up?" "Kawaii-Chan was wondering if (Y/N)-Senpai was free after school today." I gave her a small apologetic smile. "I'm sorry Kawaii-Chan, I made plans with Travis, but we can definitely hang out any other day besides today!"

She nodded. "That sounds like a good idea (Y/N)-Senpai! Kawaii-Chan looks forward to (Y/N)-Senpai and Kawaii-Chan hanging out and baking cookies together!" I nodded. "That sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't have a lot of practice with baking. You'll have to teach me."

She smiled. "Kawaii-Chan will teach (Y/N)-Senpai everything Kawaii-Chan can!" "Alright students, roll call. Please be seated and answer, you guys should know the routine by now."

I went to sit in my seat and Kawaii-Chan sat in her seat. The rest of my friends that were also in that class were also sitting in their seats. Laurance, Katelyn and Garroth were in this class with me.

The class dragged out a bit, perhaps because I was looking forwards to whooping Travis in Road Fighter II or any other fighting game honestly. Except racing games, any race course with the name Rainbow in it already has me traumatized and petrified.

I stoped daydreaming and payed attention to the teacher once more, he was assigning us a group project. Since it was our history class he gave us all different groups of nations. For example some people, my group and I, got The Nordic Countries, others got the Russian countries, or the Baltic countries and so forth.

In my 'group' was Garroth and Katelyn, it was really just a trio. Great, we have to learn the government of five countries that I can't tell apart the flags to! Sigh, it's going to be a long project. Garroth and Katelyn moved two desks over to mine and we made a small table. We stated discussing when we would meet up with Katelyn, since well, Garroth and I live together so we could work on the project at any time.

"How about we start today?" "Start already? No way." "I'm hanging out with Travis after school so nah." "Who gave you permission?" "Me, myself, and I." "How will you get there without the car? Hm!" "We Can walk?" "Travis drives to school Garroth.."

"Katelyn! Who's side are you on?!" "(Y/N) for the most part." "Awe thanks!" I leaned over to the left and gave her a side hug. "I feel so betrayed!" "Out of all of you Ro'Meave kids, (N/N) here is my favorite." "Aw Yeah!"

I stopped hugging her and leaned back in my seat. "Me and (Y/N) Can do three of the countries and you can do two. Take your pick." "Can I pick one first?" "Yeah sure go ahead (N/N)."

I thought about it for a long, whole second. "I want to do Denmark." ((Girl me too.)) "Alright Katelyn pick your two countries." "I guess I'll get Finland and Iceland." "Alrighty! Looks like we get the three Viking countries, yay. How fun.." "Fake enthusiasm, nice."

The rest of the class period we did indeed, sadly, get started on the project. Garroth created a slideshow then shared it with us to we could edit it as well. When it was time to go we put away the laptops we had gotten and packed up.

"So we decided on Friday right?" "Then a sleepover after!" "Oh! I'm so excited! We can do face masks and watch movies and talk about stuff!!" "Is Garroth actually a girl or?" "He just enjoys it, I mean come on? Korean face masks while watching (F/M)? Who wouldn't like that you know?" She shrugged. "Yeah I guess you're right." We were at the front doors.

"I'll see ya tomorrow Katelyn!" "Alright (N/N), have fun on your date with Travis. Though I could most definitely show you a better time." "Oh haha okay- wait what did you say?" "Bye~" "Katelyn!" She hastily walked away from me. I shrugged.

I walked outside and Travis was near the fountain at the entrance. He was talking to some of his friends, I didn't know the names of them. They started laughing and shoving each other playfully. "This can't be good."

Travis shoved one of his friends a bit too hard, which made them fall back and fall into the fountain. Oh my god.

Travis' friend was grabbing him which caused him to fall into the fountain a bit.

I walked over to them, laughing a bit. "Are we still going to the arcade or?" "(Y/N)! O-of course unless you don't want to anymore?" I shook my head. "It's not that, you're a bit wet, we could hang at your place or mine and play video games."

Travis stood up and walked next to me. "Yeah that's probably a better plan. We started walking away from his friends and towards the parking lot. "So your place or mine?" "It doesn't matter but could we go to mine first so I can change?" "Yeah sure. Let's hang out at your place Trav!"

___________

That's it for this chapter thank you so heccing much for reading, sorry I published late as hecc. I got out of work late, being an 'adult' is hard.

My Boku No Hero Academia One Shots are still opened for requests :')

Also if you read my book and don't follow me, which is completely fine you do not have to follow me!, but I would appreciate if you did since I do make announcements here and there that I believe not everyone gets. If you'd like to get announcements from me you could follow me But Only If You Want To!

Thanks again for reading this chapter and for the continuous support. It means a lot to me you guys, You mean a lot to me!

Have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night!