An Accident

(Y/N)- Your Name(F/C)- Favorite Character(F/S)- Favorite Show

(Y/N)'s POV

I had to ask Aphmau about what we were supposed to be doing.

"We have to draw, or try to, draw our favorite character!"

"Character from what?"

"Anything! A show, a movie, a skit."

"Oh okay, I think I have one in mind."

I knew who I was going to draw, it was (F/C) from (F/S)! There are a few people in the fandom that dislike them, they're a pretty popular and awesome character.

I took out my sketchbook and a pencil and started with a rough sketch.

____

Finishing up the touches on my drawing, I  looked at my phone. It was almost time to go to gym class. I looked up and noticed the guys were doing their work and so was Aphmau. Shocker.

"Alright, class please turn the drawings in and have a good day!"

"Here I'll turn in our drawings."

Laurence had his hand out in front of me. I wrote my name on it then handed it to him.

"Thanks."

Aphmau and Garroth did the same, Aphmau came over to me.

"Ready for gym? Maybe this time we'll actually participate in the class.!"

I nodded. "That would be nice, if I can I'll probably head to the pool. Swimming practices start next week."

"You're on the swim team?"

I nodded.
"I could've sworn I told you."

She shook her head.

"Are you staying today or is it straight to the house?"

"To the house. If my plans change just ask for the keys and drive them home, I can walk home."

"Alright, but coming to pick you up wouldn't be a problem either."

"Ok. That's if I have to stay."

The bell rang and we left the classroom. Aphmau was by my side as we made our way to the gym.

"Are you in any clubs Aphmau?"

"No! I don't know if I'll join any really, the only one that gets my attention at the moment is the anime club."

"There's nothing wrong with anime, I watch some."

"Really?? Do you watch Fairy Tail! Gray is my favorite, he's so dreamy!"

I slightly laughed at her, she must really like this Gray character.

We made it to gym and went to the locker room, Aphmau went in a stall to change while I changed by my locker.

After changing I placed my things inside and closed the locker, I waited for Aphmau.

"Ok, I'm done now!"

"It's fine, take your time Aph."

She came out and put her stuff in her locker, she closed it and we walked out together.