Halloween Plans

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nickname
(F/S)- Favorite Sweet

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was Halloween! The school, surprisingly, let us have an early release day. I'm not complaining about it though.

"Hey do you have your costume ready (N/N)?" Katelyn asked me. "Yeah I do! How about you? Is yours ready?" "It's nothing special but yeah. I can't wait to see yours." "Same, I have to go get ready okay? Bye Katelyn!" "Bye (N/N)." I walked to the parking lot, my brothers were just now getting in the car. I was walking over when a felt a tug at my arm.

"What-" I turned around. "Hey how are you, you're going to the haunted house right? I'll see you there." Gene let go of my hand and gave me a wink. "A-Alright Gene." He walked off and I made my way to the car. I got in the back seat since Zane had, surprisingly, called shotgun.

"Are you guys excited?" "Heck yeah I am! You know I love haunted houses." "Pft. I'm only going since there's nothing better to do." "Awe ZuZu." "Don't call me that!" "Calm down you guys. Does everyone have their outfit?" "Yeah!" "Mhm." "Yep! Do you?" Garroth gave us a small smile. "No not yet, do you guys mind if we stop by a Halloween store to get me one?" "That's fine."

Garroth took the exit to the left and we were eventually on the freeway. "What kind of costume are you thinking of?" "I have no idea." "Oh I love that costume!" "Oh haha very funny Vylad."

Garroth drove to Spook Shop, a decent place for costumes I guess. We ordered ours from Spirit Halloween two weeks in advance. I really liked mine, it was based on a Japanese demon, scary right?

"How's this one?" "Garroth you can't go as a turkey to a haunted house." "Who says so?" "Our dignity. Here how about this one?" Vylad showed Garroth a 'Roman Emperor' outfit, it was just a toga outfit. "Laurance is going to be wearing something like that. I don't want to match."

I felt my face go warm a bit. "I'll put it back." I took it from Vylad and put it back on the rack. The picture had the man showing his chest a bit. If Laurance got one like this does that mean his chest is going to show.?

I patted my cheeks. Get yourself together, you haven't even really talked to him since the kiss.

"Are you okay (N/N)?" "Yeah I'm fine Vylad. I was just thinking that this one would look great on Garroth.!" I quickly grabbed a costume packet off the rack.

"You think so? Doesn't seem like the type to dress up as a pharaoh." I shrugged. "Hey Garroth What about this one?" He looked at it before giving us a smile. "Yeah that one looks good! Thanks!"

Garroth happily walked to the register. "I didn't think he would actually get it." "I didn't either." "Weren't you the one that showed it to him." "Yeah but I didn't think he'd get it."

Zane started walking ahead of us a bit. "Whatever let's just go home already." "Come on Vylad." We followed behind Zane for a bit then behind Garroth.

We got back to the car and got in. "Such a neat costume, thanks you guys. Best younger siblings an older brother can ask for!" "Yeah yeah just start driving." "You're welcome!" "You're only older by a few months."

We got home and we all exited the car and went into our house. Mother had our food ready, we all left our things in the living room and went to eat lunch.

After we finished our food we helped her clean up and then we all went upstairs to our rooms to get ready.

I grabbed my outfit from my closet and set it on my bed. We were leaving to go to a fall festival around 4 and we would stay there until 9 for some fireworks. It was only 2 right now, I was planing on straightening my hair and pinning it up. I knew that would take a while.