30k One Shot

- You Guys voted and I'm here to deliver! Hope you guys enjoy and if your character didn't get a lot of votes please don't worry they'll all get a chance!-

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/D)- Favorite Drink
(N/N)- Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey mom im going out to the mall with Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan! I'll be back later!" "Okay sweetie! Be careful and call any of us if anything happens." "I will, bye."

I walked out the front door and went to the black Nissan. I got in and started the car, adjusting the seat and the rear view mirror before driving off.

I was going to the mall, but it wasn't with Katelyn or Kawaii-Chan, it was with Laurance. He and I had been dating for a while now but neither one of us wanted to tell anyone, knowing a certain brother of mine would over react and so would his sister. I don't like lying to my parents but, sometimes ya gotta do it right?

All of this started when he asked me out after school a few weeks ago. In private, behind the bleachers of the football field. After I had said yes he kissed me, we then agreed in keeping it a secret for as long as we could.

I'm sure my parents would be fine with it, I know his would be. They've tried getting us to get together before. I guess those embarrassing events paid off in the end.

I made it to the mall and parked in front of a book store. It's where we usually go first, I need to get my fix of manga from somewhere.

I made my way to the book store and started to look around, there was a new series I was starting. I had watched the anime but it's not caught up with the manga. I had to know what happened next. Inside the book store was also a coffee shop. I ordered my usual drink, (F/D).

I walked upstairs and went straight to the manga section. I looked around for the series, I found it! I picked up the book and went to a table. I figured I could read until Laurance got here.

Anytime I would hear the door open I would look up and over the balcony. I got excited when I saw Laurance walk in.

"Lau-" I stopped myself for two reasons. One, people around me are reading, and two, he wasn't alone. Dante and Travis were with him.

I pouted and sat back down in my seat. Why are they here?? I took a sip of my drink and watched them, they were coming upstairs. I turned my focus back to the manga, I'm sure they would see me.

A few pages later they approached me. "(Y/N)?" I looked up. "Oh hey guys, what's up?" "Nothing much!" "Travis and I saw Laurance walking in all alone like some loner so we decided to tag along with him."

"Maybe Laurance has to do some shopping?" "Yeah I do, but it can wait." I glanced at him, does he want to hang out with them instead?

"Oh alright. Well I was just going to finish this manga and go back home. I think I'll buy a few." "Why don't you hang out with us?" "Thanks Travis, but it's fine! I got some chores to do back home. Vylad and Zane won't do them for me, and Garroth isn't home."

"Aw Alright, we'll leave ya in peace." Laurance looked at me with a small pout. I gave them a smile. "Well I guess I can hang out for a little bit." "Alright!" Dante said loudly, which in return he got a lot of looks.

Dante and Travis headed down the stairs and Laurance stayed behind with me. "(N/N), let's tell them." "Eh I don't know." He crosses his arms and leaned on the wall. "I'm tired of hiding the fact I'm with the prettiest, nicest, and sweetest girl alright?" I felt a blush across my cheeks.

"That's sweet, but still." He came over to me and moved my bangs behind my ear. "What's the worst that'll happen? Garroth chases me across your yard or something?" "That could happen." "Well, he can chase me all he wants, I don't care. He can't make me stop loving you." I looked at him and gave him a smile. I grabbed his hand and interlocked it with mine. "Okay."

We walked down the stairs. Laurance's hand in my left and my drink in the right, I decided I could come back for the manga any day. "Oh? You guys are holding hands, what's going on?" "Travis you dense fool. They're going out." "What?!" "Shh people are trying to read."

Dante sighed. "I know I already had a one shot but I wanted another one." He closed his eyes and shook his head. "At least you've had one-" Travis rubbed his neck, a sheepish smile was on his face.

"What are they talking about?" "Oh it's nothing (N/N). Come on, let's go on our date." "Bye Guys!" Laurance and I walked out the book store and into the mall.

"Where do you want to go to next?" I shrugged. "Can We go go the arcade?" He nodded. "Anywhere you want to go, wifey." I felt a blush rush over my cheeks. "W-wifey?" I looked over at him. He was smiling and nodded.

"I love you (Y/N). When I think of my future wife, well, I think of you." He started to blush. "You're blushing? I could get used to this~" He lifted our hands and kissed the back of mine. 

Unknown to either him or I, Dante and Travis were behind us. They had taken a picture of Laurance kissing my hand.

They sent it to Garroth.