The Pink Envelope

(Y/N)'s POV

...I grabbed the pretty pink one, if I'm allowed to jump the gun here I'd like to think I know who wrote me this one.

I opened it and read it.

Dear (Y/N)

Meet me at the stage, you've captured my heart since I first met you.

Short and simple, straight to the point. I stood up and walked towards the beach stage. Our parents had that implemented in all their beaches for idols we invite for parties. Can't have idols or groups performing on the sand.

I held the pink envelope and card in my hand, I felt anxious, I think I know who this is. Who else would have a pink envelope? I'm definitely not complaining though.

I sighed. I shouldn't have sights on one person like that, it could very much be possible it's not who I think it is. I should definitely go about this with an opened mind! Yeah! There's no telling who wrote this letter for me.

Once I made it over to the stage I sat down on the edge of it, waiting for my secret admirer. I sighed. Not to be impatient or anything but, if they asked me to be here shouldn't they be here already?

I let my legs swing while I waited a few more moments. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "AHHH!!!" I turned around and punched whoever's hand that was away from me. I jumped down and turned around.

"Dante?!" "Ow.. (Y/N) that really hurt." "That's what you get for doing that! Sorry that comes off as creepy to some people!" "This isn't how I planned my confession." "You wrote this?" "Yeah! I'm glad you picked it up! Though I hope you weren't expecting it to be someone else.." "No I had no idea who wrote this."

He jumped down and walked next to me. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the stage. I took a seat once again on the edge.

"Look, I know our friendship has been pretty rough, and I know I played with your feelings while dating Nichole." I scrunched my nose at the mention at her name.

"You don't have to accept this but once I saw how amazing and caring you truly are, i fell in love with you. Sadly I didn't realize it earlier. It wasn't until I saw everyone else trying to date you that I realized. It hit pretty hard when I noticed my own brother trying to capture your heart too."

I ran his hand through his hair, worried, distressed. "I'm sorry for every wrong thing I did to you, for hurting you, but if you give me a chance. I'll prove myself to you, that I can be an amazing boyfriend."

He stood right in front of me, his hands on my shoulders. "I'm sorry it took me this long to realize I loved you.. (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend.?"

I didn't answer him immediately. He had said a lot I was still processing everything he had said. "I'm sorry.. Forget I asked hahah.." I stepped back and turned around, he started walking away. I jumped off the edge and ran after him, I hugged him from behind.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Dante!" I let go of him and he turned around, his soft blue eyes had tears around them. He started to softly cry.

He placed his hands on either side of my face and kissed me, but it wasn't like before. He was eager to kiss me yet gentle, I kissed him back. I had my arms around his waist.

Once we pulled back he had tears running down his cheeks. I let go of his waist and wiped them away. "Don't cry, please."

"I'm so grateful you gave me another chance, I love you." My cheeks blushed, and so did his. "I love you too Dante."

I was happy, I'm glad I picked his envelope.