Friday Night

(Y/N)- Your Name

(F/G)- Favorite Game

(Y/N)'s POV

I went up to the front desk before leaving, handing them my usual membership pay. It was only twenty-five dollars so it's not expensive in my opinion.

"You trained extra hard today, is there a weight goal you're trying to reach?" I gave Alex, the guy at the front desk, a small smile. "I guess I just want to better myself, I hadn't noticed I was working out harder."

"If you ever need a training buddy you know I'm here." I nodded. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer some other day. I'm off to my house, Bye Alex." "I'll see you later (Y/N), take care."

I walked out and towards my car, I was drenched in sweat. I'm going to need a shower after this. I turned the car on and started driving home. Thank goodness I decided to bring the car, I probably would've died otherwise.

I got home and parked the car in the driveway, my parents' car was still gone so I guess they weren't back yet. I looked at the time on my watch. It's 8:46 school started at 7:15 and I left around 7:30. That was an accidentally long work out. I unlocked the front door and went upstairs to my room.

I grabbed some comfy clothes and went into my bathroom to shower.

When I got out I got dressed in a black shirt with a loose maroon hoodie over it and some Nike shorts. I brushed my hair and kept it down.

I looked at my phone and it was already 9:23, my parents should be back by now. I went downstairs and they were there, talking in the living room.

"(Y/N) sweetie, we'll be going out later, around 7 so wear something nice okay?" I nodded. "We have big news to tell you during dinner. For you and your brothers." "Okay, so how did it go?" "Well that's what the news is about pumpkin, you'll have to wait." I pouted.

"But dad I want to know now.." "I know, but it wouldn't be fair to your brothers if we told you now." I sighed. There's no changing his mind. "Okay." "Your father is heading out to the company and I'll be with Sylvana a few blocks down."

"Okay, I'll be here at home, if I go out I'll make sure to tell both of you." "That's my girl, we'll be back later today. Take care." "If we're not back by lunch you can order something to be delivered or make yourself something." I nodded.

They grabbed separate keys and headed out the front door. Home alone again. What should I do?

I walked down one of the hallways and headed towards the game room. I guess I can play some video games, I haven't played (F/G) in a while, I wonder if any good at it still.

I sat in one of the comfy chairs and turned on the console. As I was waiting for it to load I got a notification on my phone. I grabbed it and looked at it.

》L: Everyone misses you at school, you'll be back next Monday right? Thankfully I get to see you tomorrow! <3

》Y: Aw Laurence, I miss everyone too! Yes, I'll be back on Monday don't worry. I'm excited for tomorrow!

》L: Maybe if I pick you up early enough we can ditch your brother? ;)

》Y: Noooo, I want him to come with us, please?

》L: Alright fine. I have to go, the lesson is starting soon, I'll text you later beautiful~

I looked at the last message he sent and I smiled. Thanks, Laurence, you always figure out how to cheer me up. Even when you don't know I'm upset.