40k One Shot!

You guys really seem to love this character! Enjoy~

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh god I'm late! I quickly grabbed my backpack and started running to the field. "Oh he's going to be upset." I turned the corner and there was a teacher monitoring the hallway making sure all the kids that stayed after were at the field or in their club rooms.

"Hey no running in the halls!" "I'll get my dad to fire you!" "Carry on..!" I giggled. Of course I would never do that but thanks to my father being so successful it's a good excuse for me to get away with things.

"Oh hey (Y/N)." I turned to the side and saw Dante running next to me. "Where are we going in such a rush?" "The field! I'm late for the game!" "Yikes, you know he gets super upset when you miss." "Yes thank you Dante, now run faster or leave me alone." I sped up and slammed into the door leading outside.

"Ow.. not my brightest Idea.." I rubbed my shoulder but kept running nonetheless. When I got to the bleachers I saw Garroth and Katelyn were sitting near the top. I made my way to them and sat between them in the space the left for me.

"Did you forget?" "Water.. give me water.." I panted. Katelyn chuckled and handed me a water bottle. I drank a good 3/4 of the water bottle before setting it down and gasping.

"Easy there tiger, they cost three dollars at the concession stand." "Three dollars for one bottle of water that only tastes okay? Rip off." Garroth and Katelyn nodded.

"How's the game so far by the way? I haven't looked at the score yet." Garroth pointed at the scoreboard. "Not good. See? They're winning by nine points." I was catching my breath.

"Should I go be his cheerleader down by the bench?" "Again?" "How many times have you gotten away with that?" "Every time." Garroth smiled. "Go support your boyfriend baby sister!" "If Garroth is fine with it then yeah go ahead." I stood up and went down the bleachers, walking down carefully. I'm clumsy at times.

I made it down to the track and walked to the bench and sat down. The coach looked like he was going to scream at whoever sat down on the players bench but actually looked relieved to see me. "Good you're here, he's not playing like he usually does." I gave him a smile. "Call a time out or something and I'll cheer him up."

Minutes passed before the coach on our side could ask for a time out. All the players jogged over to the coach, well, all of them except one.

"(Y/N)!! Baby!" "Hey Laura- ah.!" He picked me up by my waist and spun me around. "I'm so glad to see you, I needed my cute cheerleader." He put me down and kissed my forehead. "Go win the game Laurance okay? I'll treat ya to your favorite if you do." "What if we lose?" "I'll still treat you to your favorite to make you feel better." He smiled.

"I love you, (Y/N)."