Awkward

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nick Name

(Y/N)'s POV

We got to my first class, it was English. We walked in, the teacher was giving a lesson on the board. Of course most, if not all, the students turned. Not surprising, there were gasps.

Who I didn't think I'd see so soon in the day were my old friends. Katelyn, Jeffory, Laurance and Garroth. Granted he's my brother, but still. They were sitting in a group. There were lots tables, shelfs with books on one wall, the other wall had two whiteboards.

There were fairy and Christmas lights hanging on the walls, the actual lights were off. There were turquoise curtains over the windows. The tables weren't the same, some were big, small. Round or trapezoid. There were different kind of chairs too, some with wheels, some with cushion, some with both and others with neither.

"Hello new student!" The teacher said, energetically. "Hello. My name is (Y/N) Ro'Meave. I just moved back here." "Alright, well take a seat anywhere you'd like!" "Thank you." I walked over to a group that had an empty chair.

"Is someone sitting here?" "No." "Okay thanks." I took the chair and moved it next to my brother, sitting down afterwards.

"Where's your uniform?" "Being made probably." "Um I should finish showing you around." I looked up and over at Dante. "I'm good thanks." I took my schedule back and placed it in my bag.

I looked back at the group and gave them a small smile. "It's been a while huh?" "I'm so glad you're back.!" Jeffory said first, he smiled. I smiled back. "Yeah so am I.." "Well office aid student you can go back to the office." "Right.. Sorry for interrupting your lesson ma'am."

Dante left out the door, closing it behind him. I sighed. "It's so great to have you back (N/N)!" I Looked over to a group that only had girls. "Yeah and like your outfit is totally amazing!" "It's so cute and fun, just like you." "And your hair? It looks amazing."

"Aw really? Thanks like so much, my fashionista picked it out! Since at my other school appearances matter. Unlike here I guess!" I rolled my eyes and looked away. I heard one of them gasp and the others giggle.

"The A Crowd loves you huh." "Oh please. They're nothing. Not even a challenge." "So what made you come back?" Laurance asked. I saw out the corner of my eye Garroth look over at me.

"Oh I just missed you guys so much! I wanted to surprise you guys! Did It work?" They all smiled at me and nodded their heads. They're happy I'm back, but I'm not too excited.

I left for two, maybe three, reasons. I'm sure it doesn't matter that we're all juniors now. Once a snake always a snake. I just hope I don't have any classes with them. Especially not Nicole, last time we faced each other she had a drink poured on her. Ivy? Last time we met she had slapped me but I had gotten her expelled, so I guess that's even.

Dante? Pft. I don't want to get close to him again. Why would I? He would just play me again. I rested my head on the palm of my hand, I was playing with my nails with my free hand.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) is my class not important to you?" I looked up at the teacher. She had written something down about the Anglo Saxon English on the board. "Sorry. Just distracted." "Well that's fine. Can you tell me what was one of, if not was, the most important literature piece written in Anglo Saxon?" "Beowulf." I answered without skipping a heartbeat.

"Do you know the runes and their meanings.?" "All thirty three ma'am." "Very well. Did you learn this before?" "Last year." She looked a little offended. "If that's the case then I expect you to get very high grades in my class." "Won't be an issue ma'am."

She was a bit annoyed but  intimide her lesson. I once again zoned out. I couldn't help but miss Cadenza. Times like this we would make fun of the 'A Crowd' or maybe we would talk about some tv shows we've been currently watching. "Hey Laurance." I looked at him, he looked a little surprised.

"Y-yeah (Y/N)?" "I miss your sister." "Oh. Well you can come over to our place whenever you want." "Thanks!"

___________

Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoyed reading and if you did it would mean the world if you left a comment and/ or voted!

Now the characters I am willing to make endings for are:

Dante (duh-)
Laurance (duh again)
Jeffory
Aaron
Gene
Travis
Katelyn
Cadenza
&
Kawaii-Chan

This book, spoiler alert, is/was a Dante x Reader x Laurance book!
If it's decided that I do all characters then those two will get priority. The rest of the characters will be in the order you guys choose!

Also I know it's kinda late, not really too late tho,  when I'm posting this chapter and I'm sorry!

Have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night!