The Dark Red Envelope

Can you guess who the following envelopes belong to before reading them?

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I grabbed the dark red envelope, it's color called out to me, if that's possible.

I carefully opened it, trying my best not to rip the actual letter inside.

Dear (Y/N),

I've loved you for a long time, perhaps since I met you. I never knew these feelings I felt were for you, I tried to find an explanation for them with other significant others, but when I saw you for the first time.

I knew, you would be the one for me. Please meet me by the cars, I'll be waiting for you to hopefully arrive.

I felt myself blushing. I wrapped the other letters back in the cloth, not as nicely as Dante gave them to me but it was good enough. "By the cars huh?" I stood up, leaving the wrapped letters on the ground, I held the dark red envelope and it's letter in my hand.

As I walked to the cars I walked past a few of my friends, not all of them though. I passed by my brother's who seemed to be whispering about me. That was annoying but I kept on walking.

When I got to the 'cars' I saw Laurance.

"L-Laurance?" He turned to me excitedly, his eyes looked a bit glossy. "(Y/N)... you came.!" I held the letter in my hand a bit tighter. "Y-Yeah I did.."

He approached me with open arms and a cute smile. I opened my arms and hugged him.

"Will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?" I nodded against his chest, I was definitely blushing right now. "I'm sorry what was that? I can't hear you." "Hmph."

"Whaaat? Still can't hear you." I looked up toward him. "Y-Yes." I didn't think his smile could get any bigger, but it did, and the gleam in his eyes made the sunset look as dull as rusted bronze.

"I'm so happy you picked mine, I know the others will be upset, and I'd hate to rub it in their face but." He pulled apart form me and turned towards the general direction of everyone else.

"(Y/N) PICKED ME!! SHE'S MINE!!!" I shoved his shoulder. "Be a little considerate.! I could've easily not have chosen you! They're probably really hurt." "Okay okay I'm sorry! I'll be nicer later. Right now I'm just happy, sincerely happy, that you're my girlfriend."

He grabbed my hand and led us towards the others, they had a campfire going, it was a surprisingly cool night, not humid nor hot.

We sat down next to the others. Laurance had not let go of my hand since he grabbed it to lead us over here. I smiled contently and rested my head on his shoulder. Closing my eyes and taking it in.

I think I made the right choice.