Red Envelope

So you went with the classic red envelope? Hope you enjoy this ending. -A

Dear (Y/N)

This is a little embarrassing to admit in a letter, but I've had a crush on you since I first saw you. Love at first sight exists right.? Please meet me in the auditorium during lunch.

-Secret Admirer

The auditorium during lunch? I'd hate to miss lunch but I'm super curious as to who sent me this letter. Well, I'm curious about the others as well, just not as much.

I placed the other letters back in my locker but kept the red envelope one. I sighed, lunch was an hour and a half away.

"Hey sis, you alright?" I turned around and was met by my younger brother, Vylad. "Yeah im fine, so uh.. who got you all those chocolates.."

In the arms of Vylad were at least four chocolate containers, he was also carrying a teddy bear, and a bunny rabbit. "Honestly I'm not sure, I'm trying to go leave this in the office, there's more outside my locker.

He glanced over at mine. "You didn't get anything.?" I crossed my arms. "I got things, four things.. four love letters.."

He gasped, rather loudly. "Love letters?!" "Shhh! Shut up!" He nodded his head. "So did ya read them? What do they say??!" I sighed. "They want me to meet them during-" "YOURE GOING TO MEET THEM?!" "Vylad! For Christ sake! Shut up!!" "S-sorry!"

"It's fine, just. Don't tell Garroth, you know how protective of me he is." "He's protective of all of us." He stopped for a second. "Yeah but definitely more towards you. I mean didn't he almost kill Dante after the movie date?" "Don't remind me, he tickled me way too much."

Vylad went to the office to leave the remainder of the presents he got, I went to class. I was curious who the hell would ask me to go to the auditorium during lunch. At least we don't have an auditorium in front of the cafeteria like in other schools. That would be embarrassing if I reject whoever this is.

Time past surprisingly faster then I thought it would have.

"Come on (N/N), let's go sit with our friends." "Huh? Oh yeah just me a sec, I'm going to the restroom." "Oh alright!" They walked away to our table. I still had my things on me, I turned around and walked the other way.

I hadn't realize I was growing anxious with every step I took. Is it someone I know? I was holding the card in my hand, should I just reject who it is?

"(Y-Y/N)! Y-you came.." I stopped daydreaming and gasped, I never thought it would be them who would've sent me this letter.

"I wanted to say that I really like you and you're super cute and nice. Will you go out with me?" I dropped the card and ran towards them with open arms.

"Of course Katelyn! I would love to go out with you!" She lifted me up and spun me around.

"I can't tell you how happy I am, and lucky. I know you had gotten two other letters." She set me down, she grabbed my hand and interlocked it with hers.

She nervously leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked at her happily. She was blushing, it was so obvious and cute.

We walked out of the auditorium and went to go sit with our friends, wanting to tell them the news.