The Storm

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Dear, wake up it's time for school! I made toast and eggs!"

I moved around on my bed before slowly opening my eyes.

"Ok. I'm up mom.."

Once I got to open my eyes completely, I sat up slowly. I felt super tired. Drained, I could say. I stood up and took off my regular clothes, putting on one of the many school uniforms I had in the closet.

When I finished getting dressed I did my usual morning routine. I heard yelling coming from my brothers' side of the hallway.

"Zane hurry up! I need to brush my teeth!"

"It takes time to be goth."

"Hurry up it's just a phase come on!"

I smiled. Poor Vylad, Zane, and Garroth always wake up first so they get first grab at the bathroom. I grabbed my necessities for the day and went downstairs.

"Did you sleep well, honey?"

"Yes Mom, did you?"

"I did! This weekend we're going to an amusement park doesn't that sound fun?"

"Yeah totally. I love rollercoasters."

The boys came down a few minutes later, we sat at the table and ate our breakfast. She told them about our weekend plans, two cheers, and one groan, you can guess from who.

"You should all get going, you're going to be late!"

"(Y/N) do you want to drive today?"

"Sure okay. Let's get going then."

Mother kissed our cheeks goodbye and told us to have a good day. We said goodbye as well and walked out of the front door. I got to the car first, unlocked it, and turned it on. I waited for the guys to get on.

"We almost died the last time she drove."

"We hit a pothole, Zane."

"Baby brother, she's a good driver. She got her license before I did."

"Whatever, and don't call me that."

I started driving to school, I saw Jeffory walking to school.

"Can we give Jeffory a ride, just this once?"

"Uh sure?"

"Alright cool, Vylad scoot over next to Zane please!"

I pulled up next to him, I rolled down Garroth's window and waved.

"Morning Jeffory, do you want a ride? We have room for just one more!"

"Good Morning (Y/N), Garroth, Zane, and Vylad. I wouldn't want to be a bother-"

"No, it's fine, seriously come on."

He opened the right passenger door and got in.
The guys started conversing about clubs and sports. I tuned them out as I drove us to school.

When we got there we said our goodbyes, Jeffory waited for me and decided to walk me to class.

"You know, you didn't have to walk me to class."

He smiled.
"You didn't have to give me a ride to school."

"Ok ok touché."

"Well, I should get to my class, it's upstairs."

"Why did you walk me if your class is upstairs?! Go..!"

He chuckled.
"Yeah yeah, ok mom. I'll see you later (Y/N)."

I waved.
"Bye Jeffory."

I walked in and saw my homeroom teacher writing something on the board.

"(Y/N) please give all the freshmen one of the worksheets on my desk once class begins."

"Yes, sir."

Once the bell rang and most, if not all, of the students, were sitting I started passing out the worksheet.

The teacher began his lesson and after finishing my duties for now I went to sit by my brother.

"So are you excited for-"

"Stop talking to me, not at school."

I looked at him a little surprised, did I just get rejected by my baby brother?

"Oh ok.? I'll be with Aphmau if you need me.?"

"Doubt it."

"Okay."

I got up and took a seat next to Aphmau. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about Zane, he doesn't like having public conversations with anybody who he doesn't think is cool.

Aphmau and Travis were doing their work, I didn't have anything to do.

Eventually, they finished and started talking to me.

"How's your first week of high school so far?"

Aphmau sighed.
"It's so long! I already want it to end. Not to mention what happened with Ivy."

"I wish you guys would have told me then, I could've tried to do something!"

"Yes, Travis because going into the girl's locker room would have been a good idea."

He went red and I and Aphmau laughed.

A few moments later the bell had rung and we left to go to our second period. Aphmau and I left together to go to art.

After walking through the sea of people, we made it to our class. We took the seats we sat in yesterday. Garroth and Laurence walked in a bit after.

The teacher started talking about our assignments, I couldn't concentrate very well since Garroth and Laurence were bickering.

The teacher finished talking and they stopped arguing, I think it was about Aphmau or something.

_______

Thanks for reading and I wanted to apologize for the h u g e delay. I've been a little busy with college classes, also I had to study for my TSI. But anyway! I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks again for reading and voting!

Have a nice Morning/Afternoon/Night!