Pink Envelope

So you pick the pink envelope, hope you enjoy this ending! -A

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

Dear (Y/N),
I've liked you for a long time now, I can't admit it to your adorable face yet, I just get so nervous.

Please meet me in the school's outdoor garden after school today if you choose my letter, I'm sure you got a lot.

I hope I see you there xoxo

I folded the card back and put it in the envelope again. I was slightly smiling, I was interested in who wrote me this letter. Was it someone I knew? It would be a little creepy if I have never had a conversation with this individual..

I shook my head and nodded. I've decided, I'm going to go to the outside garden after school to meet them.

The rest of the school day I couldn't focus very well, I was growing anxious. Who could my secret admirer be? Well, one of the four.

I looked in my bag, I had brought the four letters. Still, out of the four there the one I had opened earlier in the day still called out to me. The others still looked super intriguing, but they didn't call out to me. Well technically none of them can call out since they're paper..

I stopped talking to myself once I heard the bell, it was time to meet whoever was at the garden waiting for me. I gathered my things and didn't wait on my friends, I've waited all day for this person, I'd like to get this over with as soon as I can.

I made it outside and started walking towards the garden. I felt extremely nervous. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, almost as if it my gut feeling. I kept going, when I made it to the gate I took a deep breath, this was it.

I opened the gate and walked inside, there was a trail of pink flowers leading to a bench. It was under a blossoming cherry blossom tree. I looked up at the tree, it looked beautiful.

"H-Hi (Y/N)-Senpai." I turned around quickly. "Kawaii-Chan!" I was shocked. Was my secret admirer her?

"Kawaii-Chan is assuming (Y/N)-Senpai read the letter.." I gave her a small smile and nodded. I pulled it out of my bag, the other three letters fell out.

Kawaii-Chan got closer to me, she was looking down. She must be extremely embarrassed. She was playing with the hem of her skirt. "Will (Y/N)-Senpai be Kawaii-Chan's g-girlfriend?" She looked up at me, she was blushing. I looked at her shocked, but also blushing.

"K-Kawaii-Chan.." I wrapped my arms around her and smiled. "Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend Kawaii-Chan!" I heard her begin to cry. "K-Kawaii-Chan is so h-happy!"

I pulled back and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go out for ice cream and sweets?" She happily nodded, wiping off the last of her tears.

I intertwined my hand with hers and we walked out of the garden, towards the student parking lot.

The only note in my bag was hers, the other three I threw away without opening. I didn't need to open them, I was happy I opened the one I did.

What I didn't know was that the three other love letter senders had been waiting for me in their specified location, hoping I would show up.

But I didn't, and it broke their hearts.