A change of Heart

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

The teacher asked a student to be the model for the class. Surprisingly Aphmau excitedly raised her hand.

"How very brave of you, but some people won't draw you very nice."

"That's okay! I want to know what everyone thinks of me!"

"Alright. Class you all have 45 minutes. This is to see where you have skill and where you're lacking it."

The teacher set a timer.
"Begin!"

I started off with a doodle but eventually I actually kinda tried.

When I finished I wasn't too mad at it, considering I didn't actually want to draw her well

When I finished I wasn't too mad at it, considering I didn't actually want to draw her well. I added in some doodles to kill the time I had left.

A few more minutes and the timer went off.
"Alright class everyone turn in your drawings with your names on it and we'll go from there tomorrow!"

Aphmau approaches us.

"Can I see your guys' drawings?"

Laurence proudly showed her. She commented on it. Then Garroth shyly showed her. She giggled but complimented it as well. I left the doodles on there and I showed her my drawing with a big smile on my face.

She went red, she complimented it while she stuttered. The teacher went up to her.

"Since you didn't get to draw today you can turn in a drawing tomorrow, of anything."

"Really?!!"

"Yes."

"Thank you!"

He nodded and walked off.

The bell rang and we had to go to the third class of the day. I grabbed my things and said goodbye to the guys.

"What class do you have baby sister?"

"I have gym."

Aphmau peeped up.

"I-I do too! C-can I walk with you..?"

I glared at her and before I could answer Garroth butted in.

"Great idea! You guys should get to know each other.!"

I scoffed.
"Come on freshman I won't be late because of you."

I looked over at the guys.

"See you guys at lunch?"

They both nodded before going their own way.

I started walking away and Aphmau was behind me. I could hear her muttering apologies to people she bumped into. I stopped in front of the coach's office.