Chapter 42

Both Jungkook and Jimin trained day and night. All of a sudden, Taehyun had increased the time Jimin had to train. That meant that he came home everyday with sore arms due to signing papers and throwing many darts daily. The entire time, Jimin had his mind elsewhere. Well, not when he was throwing darts. If he got distracted during that time, Taehyun would give him a huge scolding about staying focused.

It had taken almost eight months to figure it out, but Jimin was pretty sure that he had fallen in love with Jungkook. He had never felt any butterflies in his stomach, but he sure as hell did blush a lot around him. He had seen stories where soulmates fell in love within a week. It sure as hell didn't take a week for him to fall in love, he knew that for sure. It took way longer than just a week.

Jimin wanted to confess, but he didn't know how. There were a million different ways he could confess, but he didn't want to do any of them. There were only 3 days left till something big was going to happen. Jimin didn't know what it was because he was never told specifically, but he knew that it was something big and bad. He saw Taehyun dip a few darts in a mysterious substance a few days back, and he assumed that it was the snake venom.

There was no way that Jimin could prepare anything big within just three days. The thought of it was just silly to Jimin. Jimin wanted to tell Jungkook, but he didn't know if it was the right timing. He couldn't ask Sicheng for help because he knew that Sicheng was busy training at his company. That meant that he didn't have much of an option but to call Ten. He was glad to be able to see Ten again after over a month of no interaction between the two.

Calling a taxi to go home, he dialed Ten's number. Jimin didn't have any motivation to stay at his office anymore, so he let his assistant take over for him. Of course, Beomgyu, Soobin and Yeonjun sat in the taxi with him. Jimin sat in the middle of Yeonjun and Beomgyu while Soobin took the shotgun seat. They arrived home in silence, sitting in awkward silence the entire way. Jimin was greeted with Ten coming out of a ferarri with Johnny in the driver's seat.

"Jimin! It's been a while!" He greeted, hugging the slightly taller human. Jimin hugged back, just as glad to see him again. He frowned when he looked at the bandage on Ten's neck. "What happened to your neck?" He asked, making Ten point to Johnny who was now sweating nervously. "What did you do to his neck?" He asked in a serious tone, glaring daggers at Johnny. "I, uh, marked him." Johnny replied in fake confidence. Jimin scoffed before pulling Ten closer to him, stepping inside the house.

The moment they stepped in the house, they heard Yuta's yelp. Yuta had fallen off his chair due to mysterious reasons and landed on his butt. As he got up, rubbing his butt, he saw Jimin and the Johnten couple standing at the door, staring at him. "What are you doing here?" He asked, pointing at Johnny. Johnny scoffed before flipping off the bunny hybrid. "Ten told me that Jimin called him to come over, so I came with him." Hearing this, Yuta quickly pushed Johnny out the door. "Get out! You're not welcome!" He joked.

Before Yuta could close the door on him, Johnny grabbed the bunny hybrid by the arm and stopped him. "Ten! Tell him to stop bullying me!" He whined, trying to pull Ten towards him only to be stopped by Jimin who was glaring at him. "Yuta, continue." Ten joked, making Yuta wink at him, pushing Johnny aside and slamming the door in his face. Johnny had a look of betrayal on his face dedicated to Ten. Not that Ten could even see him.

Just as he was about to text Ten, complaining, Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu noticed that someone closed the door on them. Rolling their eyes at the same time, they looked at Soobin who was holding a key. Twisting the key and the doorknob, Soobin opened the door and stepped inside the mansion. "What are you doing back in here?" Yuta yelled at Johnny who was now looking for Ten to cuddle with. "Oh, by the way, Ten is upstairs talking to Jimin. You're stuck with me, bitch." Yuta said while looking at his anime, making Johnny roll his eyes and sigh.

Meanwhile, Jimin sat down on the bed with Ten who was looking at him with nothing but curiousity. "So, why did you call me here?" He asked. He didn't want to sound rude, but he couldn't word it any better. Jimin only sighed in response. "I don't know how to confess to Jungkook." Jimin admitted, making Ten gasp. Jimin was confused on why Ten gasped. "You two aren't on that stage yet? But you guys had sex!" Ten yelled, making Jimin blush, shushing him. Yuta and Johnny heard them from downstairs and only snickered in response.

Jimin playfully glared ar Ten. "Did you really have to say that so loudly?" He asked, making Ten nod. "Of course I did. Now, tell me what you need." Ten said, ready to give Jimin advice on love if he needed it. Jimin took a deep breath before answering. "How do I confess to Jungkook?" Ten just chuckled in response, making Jimin roll his eyes. "You just say 'Jungkook, I love you.'" He replied, making Jimin roll his eyes again and playfully punch his shoulder.

"Be a little more serious here." Jimin said, immediately making Ten compose himself using deep breaths. "Okay, I got an idea." Ten said in a serious tone, making Jimin lean closer to him in anticipation. "You should put a note in Jungkook's lunch with those three letters. Let him cough up that piece of paper while eating that meatloaf." He said, making Jimin roll his eyes. "That's both disgusting and a bad idea." He responded, making Ten laugh. "Hey, at least it's funny."

After a moment of silence and Jimin's pouting, Ten decided to be serious with the entire situation. "Fine, I'll tell you how I managed to make Johnny love me." He said, making Jimin perk up immediately, turning to him with sparkly eyes. "I watched a sad show and cried, waiting for Johnny to come home. After he came home I purposely sobbed really loud so he could come upstairs and ask what was wrong. When he fell into my trap, I said 'I just love you so much it hurts' and the rest was history." Ten explained, making Jimin's eyes sparkle more. "That's actually a pretty good idea."

Ten scoffed at Jimin's words, slightly offended. "Of course it is! It was made by me!" He yelled, making Johnny go upstairs to check on them. "Okay, well what show did you watch before you put the plan into action?" He asked, making Ten pull out his phone and search up the show on google. "I watched Anohana. It only has 12 episodes which are about 22 minutes long. When does Jungkook come back?" He asked Jimin, making the taller male prepare to rush downstairs to ask Yuta.

When Jimin saw that Johnny was eavesdropping on their conversation, he froze immediately. "Uh, what's up?" He asked nervously, fidgeting with his fingers. Johnny ignored Jimin and looked over at Ten who was probably more nervous than Jimin. "What was made by you?" He asked in a dark tone, making both humans gulp. "Uh, nothing." Ten replied quickly, making Johnny narrow his eyes at him. He looked over at Jimin, who also gulped. "What were you two talking about?"

"He was just giving me advice on love."