Chapter 26

Jimin fell asleep in Jungkook's arms that night. He repeatedly told himself that he didn't feel anything for Jungkook, but he didn't know if that's true anymore. He felt a feeling of overwhelming safety in Jungkook's arms, a feeling he never got anywhere else. To him, Jungkook was the epitome of safety. His home.

Ten and Sicheng didn't always get him, but Jungkook always did. Or, he would at least try to. In that sense, he was thankful to have Jungkook around. At this point, he was sure that he was at least a bit fond of Jungkook. Okay, maybe more than a bit. He knew that Jungkook loved him and felt bad that Jungkook often had to hold back because he didn't feel the same.

Jimin knew that he had said this on many occasions, but he sincerely thought that Yuta and Sicheng was the perfect couple. Ten and Johnny would be the perfect couple if Johnny confessed. He was glad to have an ally like Johnny who didn't know a thing about love. If he had to be honest, he had nearly zero experience when it came to love. Johnny was a popular man, so he probably had more than a few flings.

He wondered if Jungkook had any experience before he came along. Looking at Jungkook, he thought that he was a very handsome hybrid. He had a tall nose, small dainty lips and big, doe eyes. His body figure was pretty good as well. Shallow abs with a small waist and pretty wide shoulders. He could have women lined up for him, but he chose a CEO of a nearly bankrupt company instead.

That night, he dreamt of being killed by a tiger hybrid in front of Jungkook. He couldn't see the hybrid's face, but he knew for sure that he's worked with him before. In his dream, he tried taking deep breaths as the oxygen left his lungs. He saw Jungkook rushing to his side, begging him not to die. He felt the muscles in his face morph into a small smile as  tears dripped down Jungkook's cheeks.

The urge to wipe away his tears was overwhelming, but the entire scene disappeared and he was left in a room that was nothing but darkness. He tried to look for light to get out, but there was no escape. He wanted to go back to Jungkook and comfort him. "Stop! Let me go back!" He yelled, still trying to find a way to get back. "Don't take me away from him..." he mumbled quietly.

Suddenly, he felt the entire room shaking. As he tried to stay balanced, he fell. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he couldn't do anything but get thrown around. "Wake up, Jimin!" A familiar voice called out. He saw a beacon of light and tried his best to follow it. Before he got to the light, he was snapped awake. He was breathing heavily, sweating cold with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Jungkook asked, patting Jimin's back lightly. Jimin had a lump in his throat and struggled to speak. He swallowed and the lump seemed to grow bigger. He eventually settled with just nodding. "What was it about?" He asked quietly, still trying to calm down Jimin. "I-I was killed by a tiger hybrid." Hearing this, Jungkook froze immediately. He knew that this meant.

"You had a psychic dream, didn't you?" Jimin didn't know how to reply. "I don't know what psychic dreams are." Jungkook buried his face into his hands, clearly stressed. He would've never known that Jimin would have a dream about his own death. He would've never known that the person who would kill Jimin was Taeyong. He knew it was Taeyong the moment Jimin mentioned a tiger hybrid. There was no other tiger hybrid that hated him more than Taeyong did.

Jungkook turned to Jimin, who was subconciously trembling. "Do you think you can fall asleep?" Jimin shook his head. Jungkook sighed, not expecting him to be able to fall asleep after that. He wrapped his arms around Jimin and steadied his breathing, trying to make Jimin do the same. He felt Jimin relax under his touch, making him feel happy. "Let's cuddle for the rest of the night then."

Jimin fell asleep around half an hour later and Jungkook followed not long after him. Jinyoung walked into the room silently to see the two of them cuddling intimately. He almost didn't want to disturb them, but Taehyun already made breakfast and he didn't want them to eat cold food. He took a picture, cursing at himself when his phone made a sound.

Jungkook stirred awake at a sound of what sounded like a picture being taken. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, hesitant to get up. He looked over at Jimin, who was still sleeping. He smiled, pecking Jimin's cheeks. Before he could do more, he heard the sound of someone gagging. "I came up here to call you for breakfast, not watch you give Jimin love eyes. It's too early in the morning for this." Jinyoung said.

The bunny hybrid rolled his eyes and gently shook Jimin awake. When Jimin rubbed his eyes and yawned, he stared at him adoringly. Jinyoung gagged again and quickly ran out of the room before he had to see anything more disgusting. "They're awake and eye-raping each other." Jinyoung announced, making Johnny chuckle.

"They're really active in that aspect, aren't they?" Johnny teased. Jungkook and Jimin walked downstairs, Jungkook's arm around Jimin's waist. "Oh, here comes the married couple. Did you two have fun last night?" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Johnny's teasing. "If having to comfort my soulmate after a nightmare counts as fun, then yeah, we had lots of fun." Jungkook responded sarcastically. Johnny's eyes widened.

Before Johnny could ask any questions that would make Jimin uncomfortable, Taehyun placed a fresh plate of food in front of Johnny. It had vegetables, rice and steak. Johnny scrunched his nose at the sight of vegetables, but he had no time to protest as Ten was already feeding him. Not wanting to miss this moment, he ate the vegetables against his will.

Jimin wanted to eat his breakfast outside in the garden, so Jungkook went to accompany him. Yuta hoped that they wouldn't be brave enough to have sex in such a public place. Jungkook and ate their breakfast in silence, not saying anything to each other. Jimin just wanted to stay silent and enjoy Jungkook's company. Jungkook thought it was quite awkward but couldn't think of anything to say.

Then, Jimin remembered about Jungkook discussing with Namjoon quietly about a text message he got. He was wondering what they were talking about, but he didn't know if Jungkook would even tell him. Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask, right? He didn't know why he was so nervous just to ask a stupid question, but here he was. He took a deep breath in and gathered up his confidence.

"So, what was that text message about?"