will's eyes burn into the side of his head, unintentionally. "i wish i could give you more." will says mindlessly. "you d-do so much for me..." his voice cracks. "an' i jus' dump all these stupid problems on you."

"no, will, you're amazin'-"

"but m'not you, either."

"that's okay, i wan' to be there for you."

will shakes his head again. "i know george but-" he sighs in frustration. "i jus' feel like such a fuckin' bother. i know you're not like this an' you would never hurt me, but a part of me still expects you to get up an' l-leave me." he backs up against the wall, his legs wide open as he faces george.

"will..." george begins. "i-"

"it sounds stupid, i know. but m'so scared of losin' you." will whispers. "i don't wan' you to hate me..."

george bites his lip, looking away. his green eyes land on a picture of him and will. the taller boy's arms were wrapped around his waist as he lifted george off the floor. the fair lights behind them blending beautifully with their outfits. george's glasses half way down his face and will's tongue piercing shining bright due to his goofy face.

as he looks back, he remembers how deeply in love he is with him. and still, as he moved closer to will, he knew how wrong it was. will was weak, he didn't need george adding to his confusion. he didn't need to overwhelm him anymore but by the time he decided to stop, he was already lingering too close.

will didn't move, his eyes flickering down to george's. his lenses reflecting the blue lights around the room. will could hardly see the green in george's wide eyes.

"i-"

"do it." will urged, causing george to blink in confusion.

the blonde boy pulled away, inhaling sharply. "what?"

"kiss me." will says bluntly.

"will," as much as he wants to, it's not right. "i can't. do you even understand how terrible that would be? you're not in the best place, mentally, right now. i don't wan' to mess with your 'ead like th-"

will pushed george down into the mattress, positioning himself between his legs. with one hand he caressed his face, with the other he gripped his thigh. his lips were rough and not as soft as george's. his tongue piercing grazed slowly past george's top lip as will deepen their messy kiss.

despite his head protesting the kiss, his heart forced him to stay down.

will's hand soon left george's face, traveling down to his hip. he gently pulled george's shirt up, now using both hands to undress him. they pulled away, will removing george's shirt. throwing it far from the two.

george watched as will pulled his own shirt off, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. he sighed, stopping the other before he tried to kiss him again.

"will, are you sure? i-i mean are you okay with this?" george asked softly, propping himself up with his elbows.

"if i wasn't, i wouldn't be doin' it." was all he said as pushed george back down.

"y-yeah but- oh." george's mind went blank as will attacked his neck.

his hands retreated to will's black hair, tugging gently as will sucked gently on his skin. george knew the marks would raise questions the next morning but he couldn't stop will.

frankly, he didn't want him to stop.

"guess we found a way to repay you." will whispered.

george smiled, pulling will's head away. "i would've taken one of your hoodies too..."

tongue tied.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें