A broken sob left Dani's mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Tears stained Dani's cheeks as she sat up on Dylan's bed and picked her pants up from off the floor while he watched her with a frown.

"Leaving so soon?" he questioned. "What, got another party to be at?"

Dani kept her gaze to the floor as she said, "This was a mistake...I'm going home."

"What?" Dylan asked while sitting up on the bed. "Never took you as the one to fuck and leave. Is the guilt eating at you already, baby? Don't worry. I don't kiss and tell. What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"You'd do that?" Dani asked while turning her head to him.

"Nope," Dylan said with a smirk. "But it was cute of you to actually think that I would."

"Dylan, please," Dani said as more tears formed in her eyes. "Please, don't tell anyone, I...I'll do whatever you want."

Dylan's smirk deepened as he moved over to sit behind her and kissed her neck. "Oh, you already know what I'll want," he said and kissed her shoulder. "But don't worry. I'm not that type of guy. I'll wait until you want it again."

Dani tensed up as he rubbed his fingers down her arm.

"You were amazing though, you know that? Now I know he really is an idiot for giving all of this up," Dylan then said. "You can leave now since it's what you want...but don't expect me to wait forever. And don't worry. I won't kiss and tell if you won't. We just get one person each cause I know the guilt will have you wanting to yap to someone."

"Fine," Dani quietly said as she looked down at her hands. "One person. But no more than that."

"Deal," Dylan said and turned her head by the chin. "Thanks for the memory, baby. I'll hold on to it until next time."

Dani tensed again as Dylan leaned in to kiss her lips before pulling away with a smile, and she wasted no time in getting up from the bed to leave the room, wiping at her face as she did so.

"You're such an idiot," she mumbled to herself while glaring at the ground. "A big, fucking idiot. He's going to hate you."

Another sob left her mouth as she lowered her head into her hands.

"Dans?"

Dani's body immediately stiffened at the sound of his voice before she slowly lifted her head to see Mikey standing by the doorway with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked and walked over to sit down beside her. "Come here, why are you crying?"

Dani cried even harder as he pulled her into his arms and said, "Please don't...Please don't hate me."

"What? Why would I hate you?... How could I hate you?" Mikey asked before Dani was forced to look up at him. "What's wrong, baby? What's got you so worked up?"

"I...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry!!" Dani said as she got up from the floor and walked over to sit down on the bed. "You're going to hate me!! I swear it was only one time!! I never want it to happen again!"

Mikey's frown deepened as he walked over to kneel in front of her. "What's going on, Dans? What are you talking about?" he asked while holding her hands. "What don't you want to happen again?"

Dani's head shook with another sob as she said, "I...I slept with someone."

Mikey's body immediately stiffened at her words. "You...You what?!" he asked in a whisper and looked up at her. "You cheated on me?"