Chapter Eighteen.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, beautiful." Hussain whispered and I look up to see him standing near me. When did he came in? Damn I am lost in my thoughts. Shehryar is making me insane and I have to do something about it.

"Hey." I replied. He hold my hand and pull me up, he walked me towards the closet. I furrowed confused, but a small smile made it's way to my lips when he go through my dresses. He was furrowing as he look for something. He looks cute when he rolls his lower lip between his teeth. Maybe he always do that when he is confused or concentrating. Yeah right.

"This! This is perfect." He said taking out my black gown. He turned and faced me. A beautiful smile on his lips when he showed me the dress. I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh. Sorry I dint even told you about it. Well we are going for a party." He informed and I nodded. But...

"Subah subah party? "I asked and he chuckled.

"Well sleepy head, it already 2:00pm right now." He stated and I gasped.

"What?!" I asked and he nodded. I turned around and stare at the wall clock.

"Why dint you wake me up?!"I asked spinning around. He smirked as he took step closer, closing the distance between us. I gulped. Tension in the air thick. I stared into his eyes, my heart beats increasing at the closeness. Nervousness ran through me when he raised his hand and touched my cheek. His touch warm and gentle. I fight the urge to close my eyes and relish the feel.

"Cause you look angelic when you sleep, and I dint wanted to wake you up. You had a long day yesterday." He whispered and I blinked my eyes. His eyes bored into mine, telling me he meant what he said. I smiled despite the fact that I am blushing. He cares so much. So much that it makes me forget everything, even the fears Shehryar makes me feel. Tell him now about Shehryar. My inner voice said and I opened lips to speak. But..

His eyes travelled down to my lips and I hold my breath. His gaze was intense and I stared at his face. Muscles in his neck move as he gulped. I stared at him, as if in trance. His hand on my cheek moved gently and then he pull it away. He smiled and blinked his eyes, looking again in my eyes.

"Well, so you got two hours to get ready." He spoke up and I nodded, still in trance.

Did we just had a moment?

"But phele kuch khaa lo." He spoke up and I nodded again. Why am I speechless? Hussain nodded and handed my the black full length gown. He was smiling when he turned around and left me alone, to get ready. I walked up to dressing table and stared at my reflection. My cheeks were warm red and I smiled at myself. Shutting my eyes I chuckled.

I like these. I like these feelings, Hussain make me feel.

-------

"It's okay beta. Just take care of yourselves." Aunty said as she closed the door. I was nervous when Hussain opened the car door for me. I smiled at him and sat in my seat. Hussain soon started the car and we were on our way to the party. It's 6:00pm and we are going to Hussain's friend Atif's party. He is excited but I on the other hand am tensed. Shehryar. He told me he will see me in the evening. Will he possibly in the party? Hussain had said. Atif is friends with both of them.

"Kya hua hai Shanaya?" Hussain asked and I raised my eyes. He glanced my way, he looked worried. I don't want Hussain's mood to be ruined. I forced a smile.

"Kuch bhi toh nhi." I replied and he furrowed.

"Sure?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled slightly. I leaned forward and switched on the radio.

Mein tenu samjhawan ki..
Na tere bina lagda jee..
Mein tenu samjhawan ki..
Na tere bina lagda jee..

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera..
Mein karoon intezaar tera..

Tu dil tuyo jaan meri...
Jaan meri...
Jaan meri...

I was staring out of the window and Hussain was driving quietly as the song played. I glanced at Hussain. My eyes softened when he glanced back at me. He was smiling and I blinked at him.

"Mere dil chunlaiya ne, tere dil diya rahaan."

I don't know from where the boost of confidence came when I raised my hand and placed it upon Hussain's. He looked at our hands and then at me.

"Mere dil chunlaiya ne, tere dil diya rahaan.
Tu jo mere naal ture ta, tur pay meriya sahaan...

Jeena mera...haye...
Hun hai tera ki mein karan?..

Tu kar aitebaar mera, mein karoon intezaar tera.
Tu dil, tuyo jaan meri...
Jaan meri...
Jaan meri..."

Hussain turned his hand beneath mine and fold his fingers, holding my hand. I smiled and stared at our hand. Perfect. I thought. We were near the place. I stared at the small house in the dark. We parked at the side and I looked in front of me as Hussain came to open my door. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes met Shehryar's. He is here.

"Ve changa naiyo keeta beeba...
Ve changa naiyo keeta beeba- Dil mera tor ke...

Ve bara bachtaiyaan ankhan...
Ve bara bachtaiyaan ankhan - naal tere jor ke..."

I shivered as the cold wind came in through opened door. I blinked the tears that welled up. I smiled at Hussain as he hold my hand. We walked passed Shehryar and he nodded as greeting. I glanced at Hussain who dint even look at him. The nod was for me?

We were near the front porch when it started raining slowly. Cold water drops, made me shiver. We entered the house and a guy came towards us. He smiled at Us and hugged Hussain. I forced a smile. My heart clenching. A strange fear consuming me, as I turned slightly and looked back. Shehryar was still out there. His eyes met mine from this afar and I shuddered. He stood, his arms crossed in front of his chest. Rain, drenching him completely. Hussain snaked his arm around my waist and I pull my gaze away from Shehryar.

"Come'on." Hussain said and we walked towards the hall full of people. I gulped down, the lump in my throat. My heart restless. Something is really bad. One question in my mind as Hussain sat me on the couch and went to get us drinks.

What is Shehryar up to?

---***---

A/N: ASALAMOALAIKUM!

Wohoo... now that was fun to right! Lol!

Enjoyed this chapter?

Best scene? And who gussed it right?

Next update- after a week...

Just kidding :p

ILoveYouAll!!

~Khuvahish...