"Was that really your first kiss?" I look at him curiously and he nods turning red from embarrassment, like me.

I'm not embarrassed or anything, I'm just aroused when I think of what we did earlier. I kissed my secretary and fucking sort of broke my own rule. I could've fuck him here if he didn't stop kissing me.

Jimin somehow turns me on. Literally. He has a very nice ass. When he's grinding above me, I don't wanna hold onto something but to his ass only. If he didn't stop teasing me, maybe I'm not going to think twice to take him here and his v-card away from him and I'd love to.

"That was...wow, Jimin " I look at him and flash a grin on my face. "You must be really surprise if you know how good you are,"

"I know right. I was surprised too," He chuckle and put his hand under his chin, looking outside the window.

That fucking veiny hands. I'd love to see that hand wrap on my dick.

I bet Seokjin must be really proud of me. Teasing me gay, and now I can finally admit it to his face saying 'Bitch what's up I'm gay'

Before silence falls out again between us, we put our seat belts on and started the engine. We still have a long way to drive.

~

Jimin

After 20 minutes of driving, we stopped by in front of our house. 12 am when we arrive and Chaeyoung is obviously asleep at this hour.

"So...it's a goodnight?" Jungkook asks. He's currently sitting back on the bumper of his car while his arms crossing in his chest causing his muscles to flex more.

"No, it's already goodmorning." I reply and he laugh. His bunny front teeth is showing when he bite his lower lip. This is a torture.

"I'm going to leave," He grins before walking backwards, his hands were on his pocket. "Go," I cock my head motioning him to get inside the car and leave.

"Jimin," he calls me. "Oh?" I look at him.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what?" I asked him. I know what 'enjoy' he's pertaining to, I just pretend that I didn't know it.

"The kiss," he state. But before I could answer him, he snicker. "Because I enjoyed it,"

He glances over my back so i follow where he's looking at but I saw nothing.

Few minutes later and he leave. I let out a deep sigh before pushes open the gate quietly.

I stop midway and clutches my chest and feeling my heart beating weirdly. I can also feel my cheeks heating up as I remember what we did. For once in my life I didn't imagine myself making out with my boss. He let me dominate and overpower him. The great sensation he gave made me do that, anyways.

I rummage through my pocket and took out the front door key, I twist it slowly and quietly and as soon as I enter the house I almost stumble on my position when I saw Chaeyoung standing right there in front of me, crossing her arms and wearing a white face mask for her skin care routine.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as I clenched my fist on my chest.

I notice her trying to arch his brows although she's wearing a mask.

"Wow, congrats! You still know the way back home. Welcome back my dear brother," She said, trying her very best to speak despite the tightness of the mask she's wearing.

"You're giving me a heart attack Chaeng!" I yell at her but she didn't flinch and even step closer to me.

"And Jungkook's giving you a hard on,"

My lips twist. "The fuck you're saying?" I gulp nervously. She's not suppose to know anything.

Chaeyoung holds her cheeks because she's laughing and she can't open her mouth well. She walks pass me, looking at me from head to toe like she's going to interrogate me where I have been.

"So how was the kiss?" She ask me and pull up the face mask up to her nose to be able to speak clearly. "I heard him asking you if you enjoy the kiss. I was watching you both earlier, duh?"

I suddenly remember when Jungkook glimpsed at the window, maybe he saw Chaeyoung standing there.

"Clean your ears and do it together with your skin care routine, It'll help you," I roll my eyes to her, pretending that I don't know what she's saying.

I walk pass by her and went straight to my room. I look down there between my thighs and now I understand why Chaeyoung told me that. A fucking bulge.

"Hmp, bitch." I heard her hissed.

Exhausted, I slump down to my bed and stare at the ceiling. My heart abnormally beats again. This is crazy. I burry my head on the pillow.

His perfume flooded my nose with that addictive scent. I snort my shirt more, remembering how our body unites.
I was still staring at the ceiling blankly, reminiscing how he pulled me for a kiss, how his hand explore my neck and arms, the heat when I felt his member begging to come out and to be touch. When I'm grinding above him and how he deepen the kiss, intoxicating me with his delicious lips.

My heart pounds every second as I realize that this is the reality. It's like a new sensation, a new wanting that I just had to have. And every thought of that filtered through my mind.

My God, Jeon Jungkook stop messing with my head.

-

here, how was it? enjoy!