"No you idiot. It's about the apartment.."

I look suspiciously at Hyunjin and then at Seungmin who quickly looked anywhere else but me.

"Go on..."

I cross my arms and glare questionably at Hyunjin.

"Well you said the apartments too small for all three of us, right?"

"Yeah"

I answer bluntly and then Seungmin gets involved in the conversation.

"Well me and Hyunjin thought maybe you would like to move into my old apartment.."

It was silent.

I didn't say anything. I'll admit I was hurt. My best friend didn't want me around anymore. I guess love is completely blinding. So much you can't see that you're hurting your best friend.

"Oh..Okay.."

I quietly say.

"Really? Felix you're amazing!"

Hyunjin cheered and instantly hugged me. I'm glad he's happy though.

I smile and hug back. As I hug Hyunjin my attention is caught by Seungmin who's face seems sad.

"I'll go get the details of the apartment."

Hyunjin rushes up and into the kitchen leaving Seungmin and I in the living room.

"Lix are you sure.. I feel like I'm coming in between you and Hyunjin.."

"Seungmin.. I'm a little sad, but as long as Hyunjin is happy then I'm happy, I'd like to think if the shoe was on the other foot he would do it for me."

I smile and gently hug Seungmin. He's so lovely, I'm happy for them both, I don't want to be disturbing them.

"Okay Felix, here you go!"

Hyunjin came running in with a ton of paper work.

"I think you'll really like it."

Hyunjin gave me the paper work and then clung onto Seungmin who was smiling at his childish boyfriend.

I rapidly scanned through the paperwork and read the details about the place and saw the pictures, I mean it was a cool apartment right in the city. I wonder why Seungmin wanted to move here? If I was him I'd stay at his old apartment it was so amazing.

I kept reading and I had a couple of questions.

"So will I be taking your room?"

"Yeah, it's the one with the big window."

I nodded as Seungmin pointed at the picture of the room. It was so nice, now I have to say I'm a little bit excited.

"You'll also have a bathroom with air-conditioning."

Seungmin added which made me love the place more.

"So how much will I have to pay a month?"

"It's the same as you pay for this one. Isn't that great"

"That's amazing Seungmin! I should've moved out sooner."

I smile as I hear the good new know I won't need to take up anymore extra shifts to pay for any additional rent.

"Also one more question Seungmin.."

"Come on Felix you're taking up all of Seungmin's attention it's not fair.."

Hyunjin whined as Seungmin hit him and pushed him off the sofa.

"Shut up you whiny weirdo. Carry on Felix.."

I smile and giggle at Seungmin and hyunjin. Gosh these two are going to kill each other when I'm gone. I'll miss them.

"Didn't you have a roommate?"

Seungmin breathes in and nods.

"O..oh yeah I did.. his name is.."