Ch. 21- A.I.D.S

Beyoncé's P.O.V

"Uh Ms.Bey.... I have a question."

"What is it Dylan?" I asked a little concerned with her shy approach.

"Well....I just...." She paused.

"Do you mind if I stay in your classroom after school sometimes?"

"Of coarse Dylan that's fine with me."

"Um- ok thanks Ms.Bey." she quickly turned around ready to leave my classroom.

"Dylan." I stopped her before she could leave the classroom.

She slowly turned back around.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She just nodded.

"If you need to talk to me I'll always be here for you, ok love?"

"Thank you Ms.Bey." She gave me a smile that didn't reach her eyes before she left my classroom.

******

"So you don't think she asked you her initial question?" Shawn asked.

We stood in the kitchen and I held Jewlz in arm as Shawn cooked dinner.

"No, I don't think she did, she just seemed so scared or nervous or something, I don't know what it is I just wish she'd tell me."

"Well, I can say if she wants to tell you she will, you just have to trust that if she doesn't she'll handle it."

"I know baby, but, I just hate seeing her look so upset, she should tell somebody if something's bothering her it's not good to just keep it in-"

"I know bey, trust me I know. But we can't go around solving the worlds problem, she might not be telling you for a reason." he responded back.

"Ok, I guess you're right." I finally let the topic go.

I looked down at Jewlz in my arms who seemed to be getting a kick out of playing with my blonde hair.

"Do you like it JuJu?" I asked smiling at him.

He looked up at me then nodded giggling.

"Ih look like spuggetti." he mispronounced, I gasped at his comment.

"It does! I'm gonna cry now you hurt my feelings." I pretended to pout poking out my lip as I sniffled.

"I just kidding, I sowy." he apologized before grabbing the side of my face and giving me a wet kiss.

"Awe thank you JuJu! you made me feel all better, now we get to eat some food!" I cheered glancing over at Shawn who seemed to be finishing up with cooking.

Walking to the table I placed JuJu in his high chair before walking over to Shawn.

"So how was your day? I never asked you that." I said while placing my hand on his arm.

"It was crazy as usual, I had this child today, names Dahlia, and let me tell you baby if that was my child I would have beat her a-"

"Wait, Dahlia?" I cut him off.

He nodded.

"Dahlia Coleman?" I restated her last name.

"Yeah...how did you know?"

"Because I have her and her sister, they're twins Dahlia and Danae, them girls aint nuthin but trouble believe me."

"Oh trust me, I know, because if she came out the side of her mouth the way she does to her mother at ME, oh we'd have a missing child's report very quick." I giggled at his comment.