Ch.7-I Can't Have You

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I stood staring at him before he placed his hand on my arm looking at my sad eyes. Quickly I looked away before he took my hand taking me into his office, sitting me in a chair and closing the door.

"What happened?"

"You happened..." I mumbled quietly.

"You came into my life, you had sex with me, you went back to your wife, and now my mom, my cousin, my friends, everybody hates me for it. I'm the hoe that slept with a married man." I said pissed off.

"Beyoncé, please listen to me, the last thing you are is a hoe, if it's anybody's fault it's mine. I led you into something I shouldn't have, I was wrong for making you uncomfortable-"

"You didn't." I cut him off.

"I liked the way touched me, I liked the way you whispered in my ear, I like the way you rocked my body, and that's the problem. Your married and I can't have you." I finally said truthfully.

"Beyoncé I will divorce her, I will do anything it takes to be with you I promise to you I will." He pleaded.

But I shook my head.

"No....I can't keep doing this to myself Shawn... Waiting and hoping for you to do what you say you will and hurt myself in the process, what good am I doing me by waiting on you? None! I can't do this anymore, and I won't, I refuse to Shawn." I stood from the chair I was in walking to the door.

Before I left I turned back to him and he was suddenly in front of me.

His lips smashed upon mine creating an angry kiss wrapping his arms around my waist.

It took everything I had... But I didn't let myself get lost again, I placed my hands on his chest before pushing away from the kiss that felt to good, like poison.

"Goodbye Shawn, go home to your wife." I said before turning and leaving his office.

*****

Shawn's P.O.V

So I guess this is it... Beyoncé says it's over. And it might be because she believes it.

She doesn't believe that I'm done with Lauren, but I am, I have been for a very long time, but what good am I doing anybody by prolonging what needs to be done.

I sat at the table in my kitchen waiting for Lauren to come home.

I heard the front door open and and shut, then she came rounding the corner into the kitchen.

"Hey babe." She said sitting In front of me.

I didn't say anything.

"Are you ok?"

"We need to talk..."

"Well I'm all ears."

"I've been lying to you... For a very long time."

She sat staring at me before she spoke.

"What is it? What do you mean I'm not understanding..."

"I mean that I'm not in this relationship... I don't love you." I said stern raising my voice.

"What do you me-"

"CUT THE BULLSHIT!" I yelled.

"Don't sit here, and act like you EVER loved me like you said you did, you are a vain woman who cares about nothing more than her self and money, tell me I'm wrong!"

She sat glaring at me with her nostrils flared.

I scoffed.

"Exactly, did you honestly think I was stupid enough to not know you were cheating on me? Especially with the numerous time I've caught in the act of suspicious things, but cheating on me with damn near my brother! Oh yeah that drew the fucking line!"

"Is there somebody else!" She yelled back angry.

"Is there somebody else? Hell yeah! And I'm MORE than overjoyed to say it! To say she's the one person that made me realize that what we have ain't real or healthy at all, IT'S BULLSHIT LAUREN! All you've done is cheat and lie to me!"

"Really!!! And your sitting here admitting to my face that you cheated but you wanna go off on me!"

"Yeah! Because I didn't just fuck her! She wasn't just some random bitch to fuck, I knew her first, she was my friend first, she understood me first, she cared about me first, I cared about and understood her first, then I screwed her fuckin brains out because she was worth it, no not was, IS worth it, that woman is worth the world! She is a real woman, someone you should look up to, maybe you can learn to grow the fuck up and figure out what you want because it ain't me, and I'd be damned if I said I wanted you!"

I picked up the papers laid on the table and threw them in her face.

"Sign those." I demanded.

"DIVORCE PAPERS!!!"

"And I am sooo glad you can read! Now sign them." I motioned to the pen.

She looked at me for few moments before she Angrily picked up the pen.

"Fine! If a fucking divorce is what you fucking want, then you got it!" She screamed while scribbling her name on the papers and throwing them back at me.

I took them and turned to leave the house.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Leaving you, like these papers say, this is your house now, what business do I have here?"

I said while waking out the front door and slamming it behind me.

All of my things I already had packed and put in either my car or the moving truck, so now I'm just leaving, leaving her, leaving that sorry ass marriage.

___________________________

Soooo, do y'all like the new scene I added??? Plus the change in the last scene, I wanted it to be a little more realistic and not have Beyoncé so heavily dependent on the company of a man, not seeing she won't have one obviously, just saying she's not lonely and depressed, lol I hope y'all liked it, comment, vote, add to you library, share with your friends and keep reading!😊