ch. 27- Baby Weight

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I jolted forward hoping out of bed, quickly I ran to the toilet relieving myself of my bladder before I ended up pissing in the bed. It seemed like I was having to pee almost all the time now.

I went to the sink and washed my hands before looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes roamed over my breast, I could be tripping but they seemed a little bigger than I remembered, then again I can't remember the last time I paid my own body any real attention.

They felt a little more tender than usual to the touch, but I'm sure I can thank Shawn and last nights events for that.

I sighed looking down to my stomach, I'm gaining weight.

All this stress and everything going on the past few months I haven't had time to work out or even eat right. Maybe that's why my breast seem bigger, because I'm getting fatter.

I stepped on the scale to see how much I weighed since the last time I weighed myself, about three months ago.

134 pounds. I've gained four damn pounds in three months.

I sighed once more shaking my head at the scale, and it wasn't like there was any false weight, I was butt naked.

Looking to the clock above the mirror I saw it was only 4 a.m. and that clock is ahead a whole thirty minutes. So I had a little more time to sleep before I had to get up for work.

I exited the bathroom turning off the light behind me before climbing into the bed.

Carter rolled over wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Did you throw up?" he mumbled.

"No, I just had to pee."

"Again?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know I have the bladder of a squirrel shut up."

He laughed lightly at me.

"Just don't pee on me and we're good." he grinned.

I giggled at his comment, but decidedly changed the direction of our little conversation.

"Have you noticed anything different about me?"

"Like?"

"Do I look like I'm gaining weight to you?"

"Well that ass is getting a little phatter-"

"Carter." he laughed, but I didn't.

"I'm serious."

"Relax Beyoncé, no you haven't gained any weight to me-"

"I just weighed myself, I gained four whole pounds in the last three months."

"A little weight don't hurt nobody baby, you still look perfect to me, and always will no matter how much weight you gain. And I mean that, ok?"

"Ok." I nodded.

"I still want a gem membership though."

I could practically hear him roll his eyes and I giggled at this.

"How bout we work off this four pounds right now?" I heard his husky voice in my ear.

"Oh really?" I grinned.

"Oh yes." he nodded.

I felt himself pressing against my entrance and bit my lip as energy pulsed my spine.
*****
I sighed looking at myself in the mirror, this time fully clothed for work. Yeah I heard Carter, sure my body is fine to him, but I really could care less about his opinion, if I wanna lose weight It's for me not him.