Ch.9-You Have New Mail

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I sat at my laptop scrolling threw my client list when I suddenly got an email.

But instead of reading it, I decided to disregard it till the end of the day and I'd check it on my phone since my email is synced to that as well as my laptop.

A whole day, nothing interesting, just the usual worrying about what stupid thing another person will try to do.

With food suddenly on my mind, I collected my items putting them in my work bag then headed out my new office.

As I leaned against the elevator wall, the door closed, and my phone buzzed.

"You have new mail!" it alerted me.

That's weird, new email twice in a day, I usually only get email once a week, but again I'll read it once I get home.

****

My email went of four more times within my car drive from work to here. I threw down my bag kicked off my heels then plopped down on the couch pulling out my phone to see what all the notifications were about.

Eagerly I opened the first email reading it.

Email#1

You little slut! you think you can just sleep with him and now he's all yours? Well I hope you know he still loves me. He may be in love with your ass, but ass gets old after a while and eventually he'll want a real woman again, not a sex toy! And you better believe when he comes running back to me I'll take him then you'll be left with nothing. Burn in hell bitch!

Email#2

No reply? are you scared? because he doesn't like little pussy's who can't fight their own battles...

Email#3

Listen bitch stop fucking avoiding the truth cry all you want but you need to learn it is over!

Email#4

HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!!

Email#5

IM GOING TO KILL YOUR FAKE ASS, SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!!

Email#6

DIE BITCH!!!!

I closed my email then sat my phone besides me. I really felt nothing about the Emails, just a little surprised at Shawn's wife's aggression. It's literally been a year since they're been together and she's still worried about this, I don't understand how she cares so much now but didn't care when they were together, it makes no sense.

I picked up my phone, but then put it back down deciding not to fuel a flame of drama.

Brushing all thoughts off my mind for now, I headed to my room unclothed for bed then went to sleep.

****

Suddenly I woke to the annoying cacophony of a repetitive dinging, it was my door bell.

Irritated, I shoved the covers off of me getting out of my bed storming to the front door. I flung the door open angrily then looked up to see a casually dressed Shawn. I attempted to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"What's wrong with you?" he questioned.

"I'm trynna sleep and you come bangin on my door at four in the morning like I owe you rent or somethin!" I fumed.

"Ok, I see where I screwed up, but just let me in." He said.

Rolling my eyes I stepped aside allowing Shawn in shutting the door behind him.

"Allow me to make up for interrupting your sleep." he said swooping me off the floor bridal style. I bursted into laughter.

"Put me down your gonna drop me!" I cried.

"Are you calling me weak?" He questioned walking into my room then setting me on the bed.

I watched as he kicked off his shoes then slid into bed next to me.

Shawn's P.O.V

I pulled Bey in by the waist and had to fight my hard on when her plumb breast pressed against my chest through her white t-shirt.

She slowly slid her thigh on top of mine and relaxed it there. Firmly I placed my hand on her leg rubbing down her thigh.

"You know I have to get up to work for you in few hours, right?" She mumbled into my neck.

"Not technically, your kinda your own boss now." I breathed.

"Yeah but you own the company."

"And?" I shrugged.

"Hmm ok, I'm not trynna lose my job, so I'm going to sleep." she muttered.

"Ok, fine." I surrendered.

I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty lying in my arms. Her small light breaths hit my neck, her chest risen then fell, and her loose golden curls tickled my face, while she slept.

Feeling around, I rubbed then slapped her ass one last time earning a giggle from Beyoncé before she finally fell into a sleep.

Just laying there, I was playin with Beys hair, then her phone vibrated, it was an email. Picking it up I read the message.

Email:

Guess who's in my bed right now, SHAWN IS so once again just a reminder, get over this little crush of yours....

Knowing the way she types and how she talks, I already knew it was, Lauren. I almost laughed reading this because she clearly lied considering the fact I'm holding Beyoncé in her bed right now.

So, being the spiteful man I can be, I pulled up Beyoncé's camera app and snapped a nice little picture of us, then pasted it to an email document

How bout them apples? XxShawn

Then I sent it to Lauren.

My thoughts about the things Lauren would say got to me leading me to read some of Beyoncé's earlier emails.

That crazy bitch...

_________________________

Hey HoneyBeys! sorry for a kind of short update, and a cliff hanger but I hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think, and what's you think is going to happen. Also, spoiler alert, maybe not in the next chapter, but a not so verbal fight is going to happen between two characters...wait and see! Lol as always vote, comment, add to your library, share with your friends, I love you guys!!!😘😘😘