Ch.-31 Who's At The Door?

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I awoke but was immediately restrained by the feeling of someone else.

I looked down noticing Dylan's head on my chest, my hand still on her back.

Slowly I slid out from under her as carefully as I could without disturbing her. I wonder if this is how Carter feels when he's trying not to wake me up.

I kissed her softly on her forehead before I left the room.

Going back into my room, I smiled seeing Carter with Julez climbing all over his chest in the bed.

"Momy!" he beamed bright seeing me.

"Hi juju! Did you sleep good?" I asked climbing into the bed with them.

"Yeah! Cah I see the babies?" he asked excited.

"You sure can little man, but they're kind of hard to see right now, ok?"

"Ok!" he nodded.

With that, I repositioned my self sitting with my legs tucked under me, and I pulled up my white shirt revealing my stomach.

He scrunched up his face in confusion.

"Where the babies at?" he asked.

"In here." I giggled pointing at my belly.

"You ate them!" he gasped.

"No, silly. The babies grow inside me, like seeds." I smiled at him.

"Like watermelon seeds?"

"Sure, watermelon seeds." I nodded trying not to laugh.

"Ok, when I see them?"

"When they get aaaaallll big, and then they can't fit in me anymore, so they come out of me. But right now you miiiight be able to feel them in my tummy."

"Really?" he smiled.

"Yeah you wanna feel?"

He nodded anxiously.

He placed his tiny little warm hand on my stomach.

"Let me know if you feel anything." I smiled before winking at Carter.

He sat for a minute looking intently at my stomach holding his hand still, until he suddenly gasped.

"I think I felt it!" he cheered.

"Oh really?" I gasped along with him.

"Well you've got to tell them I want to feel them too, it's not fair." I pretended to pout crossing my arms.

"I dunno how to do that!" he smiled shrugging his shoulders.

I love my baby, he's too adorable.

"Awe well it's ok, just give me a hug and kiss instead."

"Ok!" he jumped into my arms kissing my puckered lips.

It was quite early, and Carter told me he was up with Ju since about three, so I took Ju down to my mother who I knew was awake to give Carter a break.

I entered the room again seeing him starting to drift off. I climbed back in bed next to him resting my head on his chest.

"Sorry I left you last night. I was with Dylan."

"It's fine, I saw when I came to check on you. Yall were kinda cute all cuddled up together like that."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Suddenly he moved me off his chest laying me down next to him and leaned over me.

"Now I wanna show some attention to my little babies." he spoke.