Ch.12-Fly With Me To Houston

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

(Picks up right where last chapter left off.)

Shawn and I laid on the bed as he held me in his arms stroking my hair.

"When are you gonna tell your mom?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"You know, you can't wait till you're in labor then call her sayin hey mom I just gave birth to my bosses baby you wanna meet her?" We both laughed but my smile quickly faded.

"What's wrong?"

"What you just said, I'm having my bosses baby... don't you think there's something wrong with that?"

He shrugged.

"Could be, but elaborate for me so I'm seein eye to eye with you."

"Well, it's very unprofessional to be having sex with my boss, it makes it seem like I'm cheating my way to the top, let alone having his baby. Now it's going to seem like one big ol' sob story of how I'm basically trying to get your money."

"But your not, it isn't just sex, I know you love me and you know I love you-"

"But that doesn't matter to the public eye, they don't see love, they see lies and scandals, they see an opportunity to tear us down."

He sighed.

"Well what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying I don't think I can work for you any more." even though I just explained it he still seemed confused.

"Why?"

"Because Shawn, I love you." I intertwined my fingers with his.

"I love you so much I don't want to even stir up the possibility of ruining your reputation like that. I will willingly give up my job for you, Shawn Cory Carter." He looked a little disappointed.

"Bey I don't wanna be the reason you give up your job though. If you quit at least move in with me so I know bills aren't a problem."

"Shawn I can't do that, I can find a job to pay bills until I can get a job in the career I want."

"Really, and what career is that?"

"I wanna be a teacher, I got my degree and everything."

"What are you certified to teach?"

"High schoolers."

"Well how bout this, you still move in with me, but we can split the bills and you don't have to have a little side job until you become a teacher, you can one hundred percent focus on that."

I kinda liked the sound of that.

"I think we can work that out, but how about we just move into a different house all together, this is just...uncomfortably big to me, I want a cozy home feeling, this kind of gives me a fake commercial feeling."

He nodded agreeing.

"Well we don't have to live in this house-"

"This house? how many houses you have?"

"Five, anyways we can move into my house that's smaller and has a more home like feeling to it, it would put me closer to Degrum INC. And you closer to a school district."

I sighed.

"Give me a few weeks, but I have question."

"Yeah?"

"Can you fly with me to Huston next week? Me and my mom have been talking over the phone, and she agreed to meet you, I want you to tell her about me and you, not the pregnancy part I'll tell her that, but it'll be more understanding coming from you."