Ch.4-Detatch

Beyoncé's P.O.V

Kelly was at my house waiting for me, she ended up moving down here and now she comes over all the time, I don't mind it though, I love that crazy girls company.

"Hey Bey, what's got you all grumpy?" She questioned as I threw myself on the couch.

I sighed as Kelly sat beside me.

"Shawn." I responded.

"What happened?"

"I ended it with him, but it seemed like I really hurt him."

"What do you mean."

"Well he said he wasn't doin me just cause he can't with his wife, he said he's in love with me." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

I looked at Kelly, I couldn't seem to tell what she was thinking.

"Well Bey, what do you think? Does it fell like he actually loves you?"

I thought about that for a minuet before I answered.

"Actually.... Yeah Kelly....it kinda does feel like he might have loved me, I might have really loved him too, but if he really meant it why is he still married?" I asked.

"Well... From what I hear you always saying he seems like a really sweet guy who isn't fond of heartbreak, he might just be to afraid to tell his wife."

"Whatever if he had some real balls he would, plus I'm mad at him."

"Why?"

"Because, if he hadn't tried to talk to me when I was leaving work I wouldn't have gave my number to this random guy Kenton trying to avoid him."

Kelly laughed at this.

"Bey you can't blame all ya problems on this guy."

I sighed.

"I know...but I want to... It seems a whole lot easier right now."

"So who is this Kenton guy?" Kelly asked still laughing a little.

"He's just annoying, he tries to damn hard, it clearly shows that he's not for me. I don't like men who beg and plead for affection and attention... I like men who take it." I said.

"Well wasn't Shawn doing the same thing?"

"No, not at all... He would pull me into hot kisses. Grab my waist from behind before laying his tongue on my neck, pick me up and ravish me on his desk even after I say we shouldn't." I started relishing in my memories.

"Yeah.... He got you whipped Bey." Kelly said.

I ignored her out loud, but in my head... She might be right. Even though I tell him not to, I might like the way he ignores me and just does what he wants to me. How he takes control over everything so easily, like I'm powerless, and with him I don't mind being powerless, because I know he knows what he's doing.

But am I also wrong for doubting him? I can't help but to, he relishes me in compliments but mails flowers to his wife, he tells me I'm perfect but says I love you more to her, he takes me out to lunch but brings home dinner to her, says goodnight to me but wakes up, rolls over and says good morning to her, he spends the day with me but goes home to her....he has sex with me... But is still married to her....

Interrupting my thoughts, my phone rang, I pulled it out my purse and looked at the number knowing it was probably Kenton.

"Who's that?" Kelly asked looking away from the T.V.

"Kenton..." I sighed.

"Well... You answer him, and I'm going to go to Ty's house." She cheesed before hoping off the couch and running to the door.

I called her a bitch rolling my eyes before I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

And that conversation went on for longer than humanly possible.

******

Shawn's P.O.V

Pulling into my driveway I didn't see my wife's car, she wasn't home.

I went inside kicked off my shoes, threw myself on the couch then my thoughts took control.

I know what Lauren is doing, I don't know why she seems to think I'm stupid, it's been happening for years now and I just... Don't really care anymore.

What I don't understand is why Beyoncé seems to suddenly hate me. I know I'm honest to god wrong for being in love with her but married to someone else... But I thought of all people she would understand the complicated position I was in, and that maybe she felt the same, but I guess I was wrong.

But at the end of the day, this is my fault, I'm the one who hasn't divorced the person they're sadly married to, I'm the selfish one who just wanted this to be easy for everybody, the one who wasn't thinking, I am to blame, Beyoncé has every right to be mad at me, but I will make things right between us

Suddenly the door to the garage slammed shut and I heard heels clicking along with giggling, my wife then appeared.

"Uh, Shawn what are doing home?" Lauren asked becoming serious.

"I got off early today." I responded.

Then a man stepped in behind her, of all people, it was Trent.