Ch.5-You Lied

Shawn's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doin here man?" I slightly shouted getting off the couch.

"Baby, please calm down I didn't think you were gonna be home so I called him to fix the toilet."

"OHHH right! the one I fixed yesterday."

"It broke again."

"Bull shit Lauren!"

"Aye man-"

I turned punching him hard in the jaw hard sending him to the floor

"Shut the fuck up Trent! don't say shit to me get out my fuckin house!" Trent quickly exited leaving me and Lauren alone.

She placed her hand on my arm.

"Baby listen-"

"Don't! fucking touch me, just get the hell away from me." I yelled grabbing my car keys.

"8 years down that broke ass toilet Lauren." I said before slamming the door behind me leaving.

Beyoncé's P.O.V

After a few hours, I finally ended that long ass boring conversation with Kenton, and started getting ready for bed.

Kelly told me her and Ty had drank quite a lot so she decided to stay the night with him.

Turning off the lights in the kitchen I was heading to bed when someone was suddenly beating at my door.

Tiptoeing to the peephole I then rised on my toes seeing who it was. Shawn stood beyond the door panting in tears.

I unlocked the door slowly opening it but he quickly pushed his way thru pacing my living room floor.

"I can't believe her! I can't believe her!" he spat through gritted teeth, his eyes reddened with tears.

Shutting and locking the door I turned and stood watching him holding my arms.

"She brought him in my fucking house! I knew she cheated! But she knew he was like my brother from high school!!! SHE TRETED ME LIKE SHIT MAN!!!" he bawled.

Suddenly he spun around punching a hole in my glass picture case, all I could do was stand and watch. He then began throwing around and breaking almost anything he could find.

"Shawn..."

He stopped in his tracks, and slowly turned around, my heart was beating immensely I didn't know if he would truly hurt me.

"You called me Shawn..." he said softly instead, I simply nodded.

Trying to hold back tears of my own I walked up to him until I was nearly standing breast to chest against him. Looking into his depressed eyes I placed my hand along his fine jawline, he snaked his hands around my hips smearing his blood from the glass along my white t-shirt.

"Please Shawn, stop hurting yourself." I softly pleaded.

"How? She's hurting me, she lied, she cheated Bey."

"But your still with her." I whispered truthfully.

I backed out of his grasp and grabbed his unwounded hand.

"Come on."

Entering the bathroom I sat him down on the bathtub then reached up into the medicine cabinet getting the first aid kit.

"Give me your hand." he extended his arm hesitantly.

I gently cleaned out his cuts, placed Neosporin over them, then wrapped his hand with gauze.