Ch.2-He Spilt His Coffee On Me

Beyoncé's P.O.V

(8 months later)

My job... Isn't the best job, it's a boring filler for what I really want to be, a teacher.

Honestly, I think I would have quit a long time ago if it weren't for my boss.

Shawn Carter, is literally the only reason I'm still here, he's really funny, supper nice, a great person to talk to. I can honestly say he's became a close friend, close enough that my crazy crush on him has calmed down and I really don't want him like that anymore. Yes, I would have loved to explore Mr.Carter before, but that will, and always has remained a fantasy, who am I to jeopardize someone's marriage over a small crush? I could never live with myself.

But sometimes... every now and then there are times... where he gets close... to close, and it makes me hot... really hot, nervous, uncomfortable even, and I know it's never intentional but sometimes I want to... sometimes I want to take that extra step, and see what happens.... Where would it go? Times like now I want to take that extra step.

"Ahhh! shhhfffshh-sweet baby Jesus lawd!!!" I screamed trying not to cuss as the boiling liquid burned my back.

Quickly I flipped around ready to curse out whoever spilt their coffee on me.

But to my surprise I saw Shawn standing close behind me with a half a cup of coffee and a shocked expression on his face.

"Beyoncé I'm so, so sorry please let me clean you up." he quickly said.

"Uhh sure." I replied not sure what else to say.

" Follow me I've got napkins in my office." he said, and with that I followed him to his office.

I stood in the middle of his room and heard the door shut and a little click signaling he had locked the door... why did he lock the door?

I cleared my throat.

"Why did you lock the door?"

He seemed puzzled before looking back at the door.

"I did? Sorry, I did it out of habit I always lock my door." he shrugged before going over to his desk and pulling napkins out.

"Does it bother you?" He paused, I quickly shook my head.

"Once again I'm sorry for spilling the coffee on your blouse, especially because it's white." he said looking me in my eyes.

That made me realize I was wearing a black bra, not the smartest idea and now if I turn around he can see it clear as day.

"No, it was an accident I can just wash it." I said as he slowly walked up to me.

He nodded.

"Well that'll work later... but what about now? is your back wet?" he asked.

I nodded, but that wasn't the only thing wet.

His deep voice and intense stare sent chills down my back warming my entire body, it made me uncomfortable and horny all at the same time. I can't help but to believe he's doing this on purpose, he has to be there's no way this is just a coincidence.

"Well turn around." he said.

Obeying I turned facing his closed blinds before I heard that velvet voice again.

"Do you mind taking off your blouse... just for a second?" he asked.

Almost under a trance I slowly pulled the blouse from my body and Shawn took it placing it on a chair.

I stood, just stood nervous, waiting, anticipating what will happen as the now warm coffee still slid down my spine.

Suddenly I felt something wet and warm caress my lower back, slowly dragging up sending electricity up my spine and moisture between my thighs. My eyes went wide and I suddenly gasped as two strong hands then grabbed my waist keeping my from moving as the pleasurable sensation continued to work up and down my hot and exposed back.