Ch.18-Un-tie Bey

Beyoncé's P.O.V

Coming in through the front door exhausted, I noticed Shawn sitting on the couch watching tv.

Quietly I put my bags down and snuck up behind him, then wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his cheek.

"Hey baby." I said into his ear.

"Hey." he said sleepily, I think I woke him up from a nap.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked.

"Yeah, where you been?"

"Apparently I was assigned dismissal duty so I had to stay a little late, it was kind of hectic being that it was the first day of school but next week it should be a little better."

"That's good, come over here." he said.

I rounded the couch standing in front of him, he than pulled me down into his lap.

"So did Daquan ask-"

"No Shawn!" I cut him off laughing.

"Some of the students were boring, some were cool, I didn't even have a Daquan actually. But there is this one student, Dylan, she's a great kid, I already like her."

"Really? what's she like?"

"Well she's defiantly a lot more mature than a ninth grader, honestly it seems like she's better than everybody else but doesn't even know it herself. It's just somethin about her that already makes me want to like her, I can tell she'll probably be one of my favorite students."

"You think so?"

"Yeah." I smiled, then I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"Shawn I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Do you ever get mad?"

"At what?" he asked confused.

"Mad that I haven't been ready to have sex for a while."

"No why would you ever think that Bey?" he asked looking concerned.

"Because, I remember that being an issue with you and Lauren-" he cut me off.

"No, uh-ugh don't ever compare us, to her. This is entirely different she and I weren't having sex because she was cheating, not even remotely close to why you and I aren't. And don't ever think it bothers me, I understand what happened and I only wanna help get you as far away from that as possible and if not having sex will do the trick then so be it, I will only be ready when you are." he said sincerely.

I smiled at him happy of his response, then slowly leaned into him.

"Well guess what... I'm ready." I whispered huskily into his ear.

He looked at me surprised.

"Really?"

I nodded biting my lip.

****

My alarm sounded at six waking me up for work. Rolling over I laid my head on Shawn's bare chest ignoring it.

"Bey..."

"Hmm?" I asked like I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

"Turn. It. Off."

Giggling I reached over turning off the alarm set on my phone.

I'm soar, exhausted, happy, satisfied, glad that I was able to move past what happened and satisfy Shawn.

"You must of been waiting a while for that huh?" I softly said against his chest.

"Yeah, I've been waitin a minuet but it was worth it."