Ch.10-Surprises

Beyoncé's P.O.V

Suddenly my alarm sounded me awake, I squirmed around a little feeling the embrace of Shawn's arms around me and smiled into his masculinity.

Giggling I reached for my phone shutting off my alarm then flipped over facing him. His eyes were still closed but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Shawn, I have to get dressed."

"No you don't."

"What?"

"I'm giving you the day off and your going to enjoy it."

"Ok fine." I didn't feel like complaining, plus I needed a day off.

Kenton came to my mind, I need to tell him it's over, but right now is not the time, I can tell him later.

Something is clearly bothering Shawn.

"Hey Bey?"

"Yeah?"

"Last night you got an email, from Lauren, and I know it's kind of wrong to invade your privacy like this and I'm sorry, but I read everything she said to you."

Now I sighed.

"I was going to tell you eventually I just didn't want y'all arguing over it, and it didn't really bother me."

"Ok, but what if she was serious and she ends up hurting you." all I did was shrug

"Exactly."

I couldn't really disagree, Shawn knew her, I didn't. How am I suppose to know if she's actually a crazy bitch or not.

"I'm sorry." I said burying my head in his chest.

"It's ok, just please tell me next time."

"I will, I promise."

*later in the day*

"Shawn... you are ridiculous."

He had a pillow in his shirt imitating me if I were to get pregnant.

"Oh come on, you know you gone look like this." He said putting his hand in his back poking his stomach out.

"Hopefully not!" I laughed hard.

Dropping the pillow from his shirt, he walked over to my seat at the high counter and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You wanna go have some fun?"

"Shawn, I really do, but I left something at work yesterday and I need to go get it."

"What is it."

"I kinda left my laptop up there." I halfway lied, I did leave my laptop but I really needed to go tell Kenton it's over before it becomes a problem.

"I'll go get it."

"No I can go get it I left it, I get it."

"But I told you to have fun today, work ain't fun."

"Carter." I started scolding him.

"I can go get my own stuff I'll be back ok?"

He sighed then nodded as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

*at the office*

Hurriedly walking into my office I saw Kenton standing at my desk, I froze.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Im your assistant."

My stomach dropped, not because of him, well maybe but I could feel the content of breakfast coming up quick.