Ch. 25- Peanuts

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. Today it was so much louder than what it usually is. My head was pounding with an intense migraine.

It hurt to even move my eyes, I couldn't look left or right without it feeling like a knife was grinding behind them.

My stomach felt so empty. So empty it hurt. So empty I felt like I had to throw up.

And suddenly I was stumbling into the restroom puking up stomach bowl. A reminder of everything I didn't eat yesterday.

Once my body was through purging itself of nothing I slumped beside the toilet. I needed a moment to let my soar stomach relax from the intense work out it'd just received.

I heard a soft knocking on the bathroom door.

"Bey, you ok?" I listened to Carter's voice.

"Yeah... I'm fine I just, shouldn't have skipped dinner last night." I breathed out.

"How are you feeling?"

"I've got a really bad migraine...and I need to eat something."

"Do you want to just call in for work-"

"No no, I have to call way ahead of time so they can find a sub. Plus the bus doesn't come this way I have to get Dylan to school. Can you just have some Advil and orange juice ready for me when I get out of the restroom?"

"Sure thing."

With that I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and changed for work.

After I did my hair I left the bathroom and went straight to Dylan's room. I woke her up quite early, we still had to get to her house in enough time to get her clothes and not be late for school.

I went down stairs slowly trying not to make this migraine worse than what it already was.

Carter was in the kitchen finishing pouring my glass of orange juice.

I walked up slowly and quietly hugging him from behind. My head rested against his broad shoulders.

"I love you." I mumbled with my eyes closed.

He turned in my embrace now holding me against his chest.

"I love you too, now drink your orange juice."

"Ok daddy." I rolled my eyes.

"Now I could used to that." he grinned at me.

I giggled at his comment before taking two Advils and drinking some of the orange juice.

"You can get used to it later tonight daddy." I spoke in a low tone walking back up to him biting my lip.

"You so bad, why haven't I married you yet?" he questioned before kissing me.

Suddenly we were both interrupted by a light giggle.

Quickly I lightly hoped back looking over to the entry way seeing Dylan standing there.

"Oh my god." I whispered more to myself than anything before I looked back up to Carter.

"Baby I gotta go." I walked towards Dylan.

"Come on Dylan let's go."

Once we were in the car I leaned my head against the steering wheel shaking it.

"Dylan... I am so sorry... How much of that did you hear?"

"Not much.... Daddy..."

Quickly I looked up to her gasping, and suddenly we both fell out into a fit of laughter.