Dani's stomach churned as his smirk then deepened, and he said, "We would've made quite the duo in the bedroom."

"You're sick," she spat in disgust while trying desperately to rid herself of the embarrassment she'd felt.

Henry shrugged. "And you have an amazing vocal skill."

"Oh my God," Dani mumbled with her hands up to her face.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed, my beautiful Little Red," she removed her hands to give him a look, "Why I've had my fair share of fantastic lovers in the past."

Dani hummed and nodded. "Back when people rode horses for cars, I'm assuming."

A look of genuine offense flashed across Henry's features as he scoffed and said, "I beg your pardon? I am not that old."

"Could've fooled me," Dani said with a snort.

Henry rolled his eyes. "How old do you think I am?!"

Pursing her lips, Dani tilted her head and said, "Physically? I'd say a good thirty-two...Actually?" her lips curved into a smirk, "A solid 350."

"I beg your pardon?!"

"I beg your pardon?" she mocked before laughing.

Henry narrowed his eyes. "Are you mocking me, Little Red?"

"I don't know, am I?" Dani asked with a playful tilt of her head.

"You're being awfully civil," Henry said in a curious tone before curving his lips up into a smirk. "I have to say, I'm really loving the change."

"Maybe it's because you're an actual person now," Dani said with a shrug. "It's easier to talk to a person with adorable dimples than it is a big, scary wolf with large teeth."

Amusement immediately lit up Henry's features as he said, "Oh? My dimples are adorable now?"

Instantly, Dani's cheeks burned with embarrassment as it registered what she had said.

"I...I didn't really mean-"

"It's okay to admit you're attracted to me, Little Red," Henry said with a small smirk.

A frown formed on Dani's lips as she said, "But I'm not though."

She then raised an eyebrow as Henry burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"Oh nothing really," he said as he calmed himself down. "Just the fact that you're so blatantly denying our connection."

Dani tilted her head. "Excuse me?"

A small smirk grew on Henry's features as he said, "You can try to deny it all you want, Little Red...but the truth remains...we would've been excellent."

"What happened to not wanting me anymore?" Dani asked with an eyebrow raised.

Henry hummed in thought. "I've had some time to reconsider."

A beat went by before Dani scoffed and said, "Meaning you watched me in bed with my boyfriend like the perv you are, and now you want to try me out too. Right?"

Instead of getting angry like she expected him to, Henry just smirked and said, "You've always been a very smart girl."

"You're disgusting," she said with a shake of her head.

"So you're saying you've never thought of it before...you and me?" Henry asked as he unnoticeably inched closer to her.

"Hm. I'm not into bestiality, so no, I haven't," Dani said with a tight smile.