Dani's features softened as she could hear the worry in his tone before she nodded and pressed a soft kiss against his lips. "I'll stay out here. I won't go in, okay? I promise," she told him.

She then pulled away to turn around and look between him and his brother as she said, "You both just need to promise me that neither of you will let yourselves get hurt."

John smiled as both brothers nodded. "We promise," they said at the same time, which caused her to cringe.

"God, I hate when you guys do that. You're not even twins!!" she said while throwing her hands up in exasperation.

John laughed as Mikey snorted and kissed her cheek.

"We won't be gone too long," he reassured her.

With a sigh, Dani nodded and said, "Okay. I'll be right here when you get back...I love you."

"And I love you way more," Mikey said with a smile, which caused her to return it.

They then turned their heads at the sound of John's voice.

"Aww, you guys are too cute," he said with his arms folded and head tilted.

Dani laughed as Mikey groaned in embarrassment.

"And I also love you, John," she told him with a smile.

John sent her grin with a wink in return. "Love you too, Dan," he said before looking at his brother. "Let's go, baby bro."

Mikey rolled his eyes as he walked behind his brother, and Dani's heart fluttered as he turned around to give her one last wink before they disappeared around the corner.

"Oh, look at Auntie's baby! You're such a cute boy!"

Jillian laughed as her son Carter gurgled happily while playing with the necklace around Dani's neck.

"Ani!!" the toddler exclaimed, which caused Dani's smile to widen as she nudged her nose with his.

"You are so cute with him, I swear," Jillian said while watching them. "You know how long he's been asking to see his Ani? He's got you wrapped around his little finger."

Dani laughed and kissed her Godson's cheek as he continued to play with her necklace. "I can't help it, I just love babies so much," she said. "Especially when they're as adorable as this one!"

Jillian smiled as Carter squealed at the feeling of kisses being peppered to his face before the sound of another voice caused them to turn their heads.

"Dani?" Jack said in confusion as he walked towards them.

"Jack, Hi," Dani said with a polite smile that caused both the twins' eyebrows to raise in surprise.

"Um...Hi," Jack said before averting his eyes to his nephew. "Hey there, little man!"

Carter squealed at the sight of his uncle. "Unkie!!" he exclaimed as the man smiled while taking him from Dani's arms.

"Uh, hello? Do I not get a greeting?" Jillian said with an eyebrow raised, which caused Dani to snort.

Jack rolled his eyes playfully and kissed his sister on the cheek. "Hey, Jill...What are you two doing here?"

"Well, I'm here to give my brother his lunch," Jillian said while handing him a takeout bag.

Jack's eyes lit up as he immediately took the bag from her hands and said, "Awesome. Now I won't have to go out looking for anything."