Part Twenty-Five: Weak

After Gilbert left Violet's side, she went inside the Company.

"Morning Violet!" said the receptionist.

"Morning!" Violet replied.

"The president has a client for you, he'll give you the address, he's in his office." said the receptionist.

"Thanks."

Violet went up the stairs and opened the door to Mr. Claudia's office.

"Morning, Sir. I heard of a request for me?" Violet acquired.

"Morning to you as well, and yes, His name is Norman Koehler. Here's his address." He said showing the envelope.

"Okay, see you later sir." Violet said, leaving the Post Company.

Violet took one of the type writers in company and opened the envelope. Surprisingly, the address is in Leiden, which means she doesn't have to contact home.

She knocked on the door, when the door opened, "I will run as fast as I can to wherever my customer desires. I am the Auto Memories Doll, Violet Evergarden."

The client was amazed, 'I'm supposed to kidnap her? They called a seasoned convict to capture a little girl?' "Oh yes, come in." 'They said to lure her first.' "Mind if we go to the market first?"

 "Of course." She said, picking up the typewriter.

"Can you leave the typewriter? It'll be quick." he said, nervously. 'I can't be suspicious.'

"Okay, then." Violet thought it was weird that this man has an accent, not from Leiden. And then fact that they are going to the market. "Just so know, I'm a Memory Doll Sir, not a helper."

They went downtown, and roamed around a little for a few minutes.

"Wait here."

Violet waited until, someone kicked her side, where her wound was, causing it to open up again and bleed. The pain of that brought tears to her eyes. She unconsciously held her side, giving Norman an advantage to take her.

"Stop right there!" Liam said, pulling out a gun.

"Violet?!" Both James and Gilbert said.

"Gilbert! James!" Violet cried. 'I feel so weak.'

"Shit! Shut up!" Norman knocked her out and ran.

Liam's team ran after him but Norman got a headstart, causing them to lose him.

"Damn it!" Gilbert said in frustration. 'I'll get you back Violet, just wait for me!'