Part Three: Revealed

'Thank you, Gilbert'

After a few hours of sobbing with happiness and tons of questions answered.

Gilbert held Violet's hand and said "Oh God, Violet are you okay? What happened?" Violet looked away and said "I lost both of my arms when we were in battle."

Gilbert was very guilty, of bringing a child into war and letting her be known as a tool. "I'm sorry." putting his head down, feeling very irritated at himself for what he had did to her.

"What for?" said Violet. All those things like, becoming an army man and getting hurt didn't mean anything to her because Major(Gilbert) saved from life on the streets. So Violet was very grateful for everything because of him.

Gilbert looked at Violet, thinking 'Even though she became a person with emotion and good at expressing it with all the clients she's been getting.(I heard in the news that she's the most requested doll in Leiden.) She still thinks low of herself.'

"Violet, I cherish you and-, I hate seeing you being selfless and not taking care of yourself! Don't you have a special someone that you love and think of every night? Someone who gives you a reason to wake up every morning?" he shouted, hesitating whether or not she remembers what he said to her before he dissapeared.

She was shocked at the sudden shouting, then she recognised the words he said in a person she loved very much, and thought of every night and wished she would see him again. And she did. "Yeah, I do." she said reaching to her brooch.

Meanwhile, Gilbert felt a bit sad that she didn't feel the same love he felt for her but hid it and wanted to be supportive of her. "So, who is this man whom you love"

Violet didn't want to hide it anymore so, "I love, you. The one who saved me and took care of me. The one who gave me a name. The one who treated me like any other person would. The one who protected me...and loved me when no one else have. I love you too, Gilbert."

Gilbert smiled and hugged her. "Let's tell the others." Violet cringed. "That we're a couple or the fact that you are alive?" Gilbert blanked. "Thought so." she chuckled.