Part Four: Surprise?

Major Gilbert and Violet decided to reveal that Gilbert is alive, or not missing anymore? It would be really awkward just letting him walk around and tell everybody, "Look everyone, the famed dead hero of our land is alive!"

Yup, very awkward. So they decided to keep it a secret until Violet's birthday on the 26th of June. Until then, Violet would secretly go to Gilbert's apartment after her work.

In CH Post Company, Mr. Hodgins and Cattleya were talking. "Do you know where Violet's been lately?" he said with a curious look.

"I don't know, maybe a friend's house?" said Cattleya.

Iris walked inside the room, looking around. "Hey, Mr. Hodgins, have you seen Violet anywhere? I've been reading this book I wanted her to check out."

Claudia changed his expression. "Violet's not here? She works over time if she's not busy."

Iris said sarcastically, "Maybe she has a boyfriend!"

Awkward silence filled the air. Then everyone thought creepily. 'Lets spy on her! It's not creepy if she's our friend, right?'

They all rushed to reception and asked the counter, "When did Violet Evergarden check out?"

"Oh, Mr. President, she left a few minutes ago, she said she'll come a little late tommorow morning." said the receptionist.

" Okay, thanks! Let's go!" he said rushing through the very heavy doors like it was nothing. With the two women following slightly behind him.

As they spotted Violet, they hid in an alley and watched Violet go inside the mysterious apartment. Until Claudia noticed something, "This was the address that was given a week ago, from a mystery client."

"Then what is Violet doing inside there?" said Iris "*GASP* Maybe this mystery guy IS Violet's boyfriend!"

"Maybe he is, Violet's just hiding him." Cattleya looks around and sees Claudia peeping on the reachable window in the apartment, and said whisper-shouting, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm checking if this guy is worthy of Violet." said while trying to sneak a peek without getting caught, and then, just as he got a good grip on the window, his foot slipped and his drop made a very loud noise.

The women face-palmed, "So much for being stealthy."

Then the door opened, showing a familiar face. "GILBERT!?"

"Um, Suprise?" said Violet beside Gilbert.