Part Eleven: The Foolish Man

Violet and Gilbert regretted that they ignored each other and continued on to have a regular sleep-over session.

Days have passed and tomorrow is Violet's birthday, which they are having at the Bougainvillea Residence since Dietfried (Gilbert's brother), have grown closer to Violet, invited Violet and told her that she was free to invite anyone close to her.

Later that day, Violet decided to invite Iris, Cattleya, Claudia, Benedict, maybe and well...Gilbert. When she was about to leave after she gave the invitation letter to Iris, Violet talked to Iris about something.

"Hey, can you tell me what to expect of a party?" asked Violet, still confused on the matter.

"Well, if it's a suprise party, you have to be suprised, if it's a party like this one." she said, waving her invitation around. "Then, you should just enjoy."

After talking about that subject for a little while, Violet gave the other letters to Benedict, who is the available mailman, and gave him one too.

Violet walked to her house, calling it a day. While walking, a man came in front of Violet's apartment and took her, covering her mouth and slinged her on his shoulder.

Gilbert was going to suprise Violet with some flowers. While he was waiting, he caught glimpse of Violet being taken by a man.

On instinct, he dropped the flowers and ran after the man. With the military training he got, he was right behind the man in no time. He was about to grab Violet, when the man threatened to stab Violet and to stop where he was at.

Gilbert agreed as he can see that the man was not joking around. "What do you want?" he asked.

"I want the Evergarden money, this one is the hostage. If I have her injured, I can get some easy money. How about we do it right now?" he said maliously, stabbing her side.

Violet cried out at the pain, holding her side.

"Violet!"

"Oho, so you know each other. How about I take her and you don't have to get hurt." he said carelessly.

What he didn't know is that he messed with the wrong people.

From behind, Violet kicked the man's side. Making the man grab Violet and throwing her to a wall. "You Bitch!" he exclaimed.

Gilbert took the man's collar and push his face on the wall roughly. "WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?"
he said in his military tone.

Now the man was scared, he cried out, "Red Scorpions! They hired me to kidnap Violet Evergarden, I'm a new member! Please spare me, I'll even tell you where their base is!"

Gilbert had enough, he knocked him out and took his phone, calling Hodgins. "Hey, Violet was kidnapped, I was just in time to get her back but she's injured. I'm near Violet's, I caught the guy, can you call my brother, tell him that Violet is injured and captured the guy."

'What will he do?'

"The Bougainvillea Residence has one of the finest medics and owns the toughest interrogation unit. I'm sure they'll be enough to take justice upon this man."

'Okay, hang tight Major.'

"I'm counting on you Lieutenant Colonel."

He ended the call then rushed to Violet's side. "Just wait Violet, they'll be here soon and we'll be able to celebrate your birthday." he said softly, while covering the wound with his handkerchief.