Shade# 159 (S7): Judgement

Magsimula sa umpisa

[Shade]

Let's get something straight here, Dinah. I don't like you. If it wasn't for Lucilla I'd put you in a coma, so thank her because she's the only reason you're conscious. And if you attack me again, I'll make sure that you're not so useful to Lucilla anymore. The only question is if I'll take an arm or a leg.

SHADE PICKS UP DINAH AND THROWS HER BACK THROUGH THE AIR.

[Shade]

Don't ever talk to me again unless I need you to.

SHADE WALKS OFF. DINAH THEN GETS TO HER FEET AND PUTS HER SWORD AWAY.

[Dinah]

You think you're tough shit. But all I need is one shot and you're done for. You better watch your back!

DINAH STARTS TOWARDS LUCILLA'S OFFICE.

CUT TO: LUCILLA'S OFFICE

EXT. LUCILLA'S OFFICE- MORNING

SHADE WALKS INTO LUCILLA'S OFFICE.

[Shade]

What do you want?

SHADE SEES THAT LUCILLA AND THE OTHER LORDS ARE IN THE OFFICE.

[Lord Aneritte]

So, he's allowed to walk around freely?

[Shade]

Yes, I am. I take it that you're the Lord of the West.

[Lord Aneritte]

Lord Aneritte, to you.

[Shade]

You guys sure do like your titles.

[Acald]

Now that the boy is here, let's get down to business. Come take a seat child.

SHADE SIGHS AND TAKES A SEAT IN FRONT OF LUCILLA AND ALL OF THE OTHER LORDS.

[Lord Acald]

Lucilla, would you mind explaining what the hell you were thinking? You remembered the pact.

[Lucilla]

Randis was overstepping his bounds left and right. He constantly sought to take territory that didn't belong to him, took women into his brothels and threatened the lives of everyone in the wastelands.

[Shade]

He also took a friend of mine into the brothels. A friend whose father he killed trying to get to me. And might I also point out that all of that seemed to be perfectly legal under your laws and yet me killing him is going to be the cause for war.

[Aneritte]

Why are you talking?

[Shade]

Because I have a mouth. Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?

[Lucilla]

Shade.

[Shade]

What?

[Aneritte]

I think that we all have a very well painted picture of what's going on here. Lucilla has been looking to expand every since she took power. And the boy was her way to do it. Did you intend to start a war?

[Lucilla]

No, what I intended was for Brea to have her revenge. And she would have gotten it too if Randis wouldn't have gotten away the first time.