My Small Protector

Learning how to bake the best cookies from your husband seemed to be a good idea until the teasing between the two of you escalates into a flour fight and your son gets in the way of Donald's victory thinking he was protecting you from danger.

Requested on Tumblr: "Can I request a Donnie imagine where him and the reader are having a play fight (just kinda messing around etc) and then it's end up with her on the floor and him leaning over her before somebody (your kid, one of his men, I ...

Requested on Tumblr: "Can I request a Donnie imagine where him and the reader are having a play fight (just kinda messing around etc) and then it's end up with her on the floor and him leaning over her before somebody (your kid, one of his men, I don't really mind just somebody close to them) and throws him back, punching his jaw before reader manages to pull them back and explain what's going on (sorry it's so long)"

A/N: Hope you like it!

Warning: language, floof and Donald being domestic.

"Babyyyy I don't know how to do this," She whined, pouting as he put an empty bowl in front of her.

"Yes you can baby," he snorted, pecking her pout and licking her lips.

"Careful," she warned, nudging him to the living room, "our little man is close," her arms slid around his neck as he dipped down to kiss her lips softly.

"Mmh, but I want to show my love to you," his nose nuzzled hers.

"You can, just keep it suitable for work," she chuckled as he kissed along her cheekbone.

"For now," he smirked, pulling away.

"Can't I watch you make the cookies, I don't want to do it anymore," she leaned against the counter.

"And then you whine when you want to make cookies and I'm too lazy to do it hmm?" he teased. After a few moments of giving him an unimpressed look, she tilted her head and pursed her lips.

"Well then sass master, teach me,"

"What did you just called me?" he raised an eyebrow challengingly.

"Oh, you heard me," she bit her lip in response.

"Is that how it is then, well, you'll see," he winked, "add three tea spoons of flour, you made it too liquidy,"

"You're the one instructing me!!" the girl defended.

"And you're doing a bad job, now give me a kiss so I can fix your mistake, or I'll squeeze your butt," he ordered.

"You are unbearable," she scoffed.

"Unbearably in love with me," he smiled smugly, capturing her lips as she dutifully submitted to his instruction.

"Mmh," he elicited a delicious sound from her as her palm rested against his chest.

"Mommy?" the small voice broke the moment and (Y/N) pushed the girl rapidly away to expose the boy as little as possible to the 'lovey dovey' stuff, as Donald referred it to in front of him.