The Merc's Sister

When Donald is sent to retrieve a mutant with a vulgar mouth, he soon has to face his sister. She is the complete opposite of him: calm, gentle and polite. But she is also fierce, cunning and observant. They will stop at nothing to keep each other safe. Unfortunately, Pierce quickly finds himself in a dilemma when unfamiliar emotions surface within him.

A/N: I completely forgot about this request I'm so sorry anon, so I decided to make it a mini series! This was supposed to be a headcanon but I felt bad for leaving it at that. Thankfully I've had a boost of inspiration lately!

Requested by anon: "can you imagine the mess it'd be if Donald Pierce was in love with Deapools sister?"

"Wade Winston Wilson" Dr Rice explained.

"Any other information I should know 'bout?" Donald asked as he leaned over the desk to grab the file.

"He worked with The Wolverine once, so if they cross paths, get him too, he most certainly has the girl that Gabriela freed!" The scientist explained.

"You're dismissed."

*******************
"How long are you going to keep acting like a complete asshole?" I cursed.
"I'm born like this!!" Wade yelled.

"It's a good thing I have healing powers, otherwise I would have to live with your Freddy Krueger face for the rest of my immortal life!" I sneered. "I'm going for a drink!"

"You're underage!" He snapped

"In a year I won't be! Besides, I don't care!" I grunted as I picked up my purse and jacket and slammed the motel room door shut. Marching onto the road towards the nearest bar, I slung my jacket over my shoulders, not caring about if my phone vibrating against my hip, knowing it would be my annoying brother. I pushed the door open, lazily walking up to an empty bar stool and sitting down on it.

"Hard day?" The bartender asked.

"Oh yeah!" I sighed as I gestured to the nearest bottle I could spot behind him. I played with my phone, not bothering to check the numerous messages Wade left me.

After 20 minutes in the bar, I finally decided to check my messages.

~Sis I'm sorry where are you?~

~On your way home bring chimichangas, will you?~

~If you don't I'll cut my hand off and put it on your pillow!~

~Please? Pleeeeeease!~

~This is serious where are you?~

"Oh my god he's driving me crazy!" I muttered as I slid a two dollars over the counter and walked out of the bar.

I paced along the sidewalk, starting to feel a gut feeling but shrugging it off once I arrived at the motel. My eyes widened and I froze as my gaze landed on the motel being surrounded by five pick-up trucks. I could hear faint yelling and gunshots and made a run for our stolen car. I shuffled through the trunk and pulled out my daggers, bow and quiver. I stealthily walked around the building so that I was facing the back of the motel, where no one was in sight. I took a deep breath before running towards the wall and pulling my body up the ledge. I crept along the roof, finding myself crouching right above our motel room.

"GO TO HELL YOU TERMINATOR WANNABE!!!!" I heard my brother's voice yell.

"Shit!" I whispered as I put my mask on and pulling an arrow out of my quiver

"Shit!" I whispered as I put my mask on and pulling an arrow out of my quiver. Start small, I told myself as I crept to the side of the motel, where a single man with a gun and a metal arm was strolling aimlessly. I jumped down and pulled him into the shadows, choking him with my bow until he fell unconscious.

"Hey, you!" A soldier shouted behind me. I gasped, turning around and blocking his upcoming punch. I kicked his crotch as he released a loud groan. Knowing that my cover was blown, I ran up the stairs of the motel and shot every soldier that was blocking my path. I soon arrived in the motel room to see Wade tied up to a chair, unable to move. I pulled a dagger out and started cutting his bonds.

"Hurry up!!" He whispered.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!!" I whispered yelled to him. I pulled him off the chair as soon it was done.

"Get your katanas, we're getting out of here!" I whispered, looking discreetly through the door as he quickly gathered his things.

"The car is in the café's parking lot!" I informed as he put his katanas in their quivers.

"Why don't we go through the bathroom window?" He asked.

"Because it's too small and I'm not cutting my limbs off!" I retorted.

"I'll go ahead!" He explained, pulling me back and shielding my body.

"Go!" He whisper yelled as he sprinted out of the room. As soon as we got out, however, a big man punched Wade and threw him off the balcony.

"WADE!!!" I yelled as I was about to jump down after him. My action was cut short when someone behind me with surprising force pulled me into their chest, holding my arms and waist.

"Easy there sweetheart, we don't want you getting hurt now do we?" The voice pronounced amused.

"Let me go!" I growled, resisting his force.

"Caring about the vulgar mouth? How sad!" He chuckled. I struggled for a few minutes before feeling a stinging pain in my neck. Soon, my vision became blurry and my mind shut down.

*************
"(Y/N)!!!!" Wade yelled as he saw his sister's limp body fall to the floor. He knew that if he stood around he would get taken with her and have no way of saving her. So he waited in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

"There's no one here!" He heard a voice upstairs.

"Drug the place!" Another voice ordered. After a few moments of silence, he heard a metal object drop to the floor along with a releasing pressure noice. Grey smoke scattered and he soon got knocked out.

*************
"What do we do with the girl?" The second in command asked.

"Put her in my Jeep." A thick southern accent voiced.

-----

Tell me if you guys want a part 2! x)