Memories Of Our Own

During your third year anniversary with your boyfriend, you both start remembering the beautiful memories you made together.

Requested on Tumblr: " can I please ask for a Donnie Pierce story where he and Yn go out to celebrate their anniversary and they start to remember all the cute stuff they made for one another 😍"

A/N: Hope you like it! ^^

Warning: implied smut, floof, reader and Donnie acting like an hold married couple.

The sweet smell of cinnamon and bacon was the first thing (Y/N) smelled when her mind woke up from unconsciousness. Her eyebrows knit together, releasing a small groan as she stretched. The warm presence that was beside her previously was completely gone. Her (E/C) eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the light protruding through the curtains. She sat up, using her palms to push her body off the mattress. Sliding her legs over the side of the bed, she winced slightly, holding her lower stomach.

What a night.

(Y/N) stood up, nearly losing her balance because of the pain in between her legs.

What a night indeed.

She wobbled to the wardrobe, taking one of his shirts and sliding it over her shoulders as he dropped down above her knees, covering her pyjamaless legs.

Her feet trudged out of the room, wincing from every step she took.

"Good morning baby," The honey-dipped voice greeted. He was facing the counter, his bare muscular back facing her.

"Morning," She grumbled, her figure totted towards him, her legs nearly giving in as she stumbled into his back.

"Woah baby," He braced against her, turning around as fast as he can to catch her in his arms, "you okay?" A frown appeared on his face as she swept her in his arms.

"Y-yeah," she blushed, "just a little roughed up from yesterday night," the girl chewed on her lip shyly, knowing exactly the reaction he would have. Donald smirks, chuckling softly, offering her a proud toothy grin.

"Oh don't be so smug!" She slapped his arm, hiding in his chest. He howled in laughter, carrying her to the stool on the other side of the counter and sat her down carefully.

"Ow," She pouted, wincing slightly. Pierce licked his lips, a soft smile on his face as he placed a hand around her neck, pulling her attention up towards his beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sorry I did that to you doll, well, only partly" He laughed, kissing along her cheek as he tilted her neck to the side.

"Mmh," She hummed, holding onto his arm and tilting her head back to give him more access to her skin. His lips trailed small kisses down her neck before moving back up to her chin.

"Can I still get a morning kiss?" He mumbled.

"Yes, you can", She smiled softly as he dipped down and kissed her lips sweetly. Donald cupped both her cheeks, lips rough against hers as she enguled herself in the pleasure he was giving her.