The Family He Never Had

Being pregnant can be a chore for a married couple, especially when the baby is due.

Requested by PreciousPsycho712  "Hello❤Sorry to bother you and i don' know of the requests are still open but can you write one where the reader is 9 months pregnant with donald pierce's child and they're married

Requested by PreciousPsycho712  "Hello❤Sorry to bother you and i don' know of the requests are still open but can you write one where the reader is 9 months pregnant with donald pierce's child and they're married. Her water breaks and donald rushes her to hospital with logan and laura. Can you make it funny and fluffy? And can you please include the labour, all the pain etc? Sorry to borher you again and if you don't want to write it i completely understand. Have good day/night!"

A/N: Sorry for taking so long!!  :(

"Donnie!!" I yelled, waving him from the couch. He scurried to me, nearly tripping over the rug as he kneeled down in front of me.

"What is it, baby?" He asked, his voice laced with worry.

"She kicked!!" I squealed as I grabbed his human hand and placing it on my stomach. His eyes lit up as he gazed back up at me, like a little boy that discovered he was going to have a brand new bike for his birthday.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" He cooed, kissing my temple as he tried to sit behind me, making sure I'm in the most comfortable position. I laid on his chest, inhaling his scent as his hand found my stomach again. His other hand moved for a moment before coming around me. I recognised the book he started reading a few days ago about babies.

"Do you think she'll take over when I'm an old feeble man?" He joked.

"Stop!!" I laughed.

"Not even teaching her how to use every single gun imaginable?"

"We'll have this conversation in a few years!" I smirked, shaking my head. "And no guns around the house for at least 10 years!"

"10 YEARS!?!?!? ARE YOU INSANE, WOMAN!!!"

"Yes!!" I chuckled.

"You're going to be the death of me, baby!" He groaned.

*********

"Breathe in and out baby, do it with me!" He articulated, squeezing my hand as pangs that hit with ferocious force made me close my eyes shut.