Prompt 76 and 89

Requested by xM0NST3Rx:  "76 and 89 please thank u!! Srry to bug u (Donald Pierce)"

76. "Was she hot?"

89. "Did it sound like she missed me?"

A/N: I feel like this is bad, really sorry if it is! ;(

3rd Person PoV

Donald sat on a stool in the bar as he sipped his drink.

"Well well well Mr Pierce." A man mocked. He turned around to be met with his high school friend. They talked for an hour or two, until Donald had to leave for his night shift. As he took a 10 dollar bill out of his wallet, a piece of paper slipped out onto the counter. His friend lifted it off and brought it in front of his face.

"A letter? Oooh, and who's your 'baby'?" He teased.

"My girl, well we broke up because I was being asshole." He explained.

"Same guy from high school!" His friend chuckled.

"Was she hot?" He added.

"Oh yeah, she was my whole world!" The cyborg answered.

"Go talk to her, I'm sure she'll give you another chance!" He reassured. Donald looked at him in disbelief.

"You should give it a shot, you never know!" He encouraged, sliding the sheet of paper back to him. He wrote his phone number on his receipt and gave it to him.

"And give me a call so that we can catch up!" He winked and walked away.

-----Time Skip-----

It was the week end, giving Donald enough time to find his sweetheart, of course, he already knew where she was, with Logan after the latter knew the dangers of a mutant roaming around on their own, especially if they were one of the most dangerous hunter's ex-girlfriend.

He finally stumbled upon Logan, that was illegally buying medication.

Logan's PoV

I strolled back to my car and shut the door. I huffed as I relaxed in my seat. How much longer am I going to live like this! I thought.

"Hello Wolvie!" A southern accent chirped in behind me. My eyes widened as I turned around and glared at the cyborg.

"Buying medication illegally, again are we? (Y/N) wouldn't approve of that now would she?" He asked rhetorically, faking a pouty expression.

"Get the fuck away from us!" I cursed.

"Oh, that's not how to treat a guest is it?" He asked.

"Now, I just want to see her, even if it's just for an hour or two!" He explained.

"And why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because I have the means to uncover the little rock you've been hiding under for a while now!" He smiled.

"Now, bring me to her!" He gestured. I glared at him and huffed as I turned around. Taking my phone out, I dialled her number.

"Logan?" She asked, slightly worried.

"If there were to be a.. person you used to know but you stopped seeing him- or her, would you be willing to talk to them again?" I asked.

"Who are you talking about?" She asked, anger laced in her voice.

"No one, it's theoretical!" I explained.

"Oh my god... It's not.... Donald right?"

"Ehh.."

"Don't ever bring that asshole here!" She yelled, hanging up.

"Did it sound like she missed me?" Donald asked as he came closer in the back seat, trying to hear on our conversation. I stared at him in disbelief as I shook my head.