Shopping With Donald Pierce

Warnings: Implied smut, only the last bullet point!

- He's the one paying obviously.

- He brings a few men so that they can carry the bags. They stay outside the shops obviously so it doesn't get too suspicious.

- He'll be very suggestive when it comes to underwear.

- "Babygirl, what 'bout Victoria's Secret?"

- Looking at him with an eyebrow raised and a 'are you serious?' look.

- But planning to go there at the end of the day to reward him! *wink wink*

- If it's Christmas shopping, he would always look at you in awe. He loves seeing your face light up like a little child when you see something you love in a window.

- When this happens, Mohawk makes a note and makes sure to buy it for you when you aren't around, for Christmas, yes Donald briefed him on this.

- If he gets bored, he'll hold you by your arm and drag you out of the store. If you see something you love in a window, you'll glue yourself to the window to and make him go to one last store.

- When you get home, he'll become the clingiest boyfriend ever.

- "Babe, come here to watch the movie with me!"

"I don't feel like it!"

"I went shopping with you angel, don't ya remember." with a shit-eating grin and a cocky voice.

- You reward him for his efforts by doing a bit of work of your own! *wink*