Prompt 16

Requested by @@xMONST3Rx :" 16!!!!!! Please "

16. "If you look in her direction again, I will shove a grenade up your ass!"

A/N: Hope you like it!!

-----

Donnie kissed my hand as we drove down the road.

"It's the next left." I stated. He squeezed my hand in response as he turned the wheel. We arrived in front of the bar, and Donald stopped the car. Turning his attention to me, he said.

"Baby, why don't you order the usual and I'll be right there, I'll just go park the car." I nodded and leaned into him as he did. Giving him a short, sweet kiss, that he gladly returned, I smiled as I took my purse and broke the kiss.

I got out of the car and walked in front of it to cross the road. As I walked pass it, he honked the horn, making my eyes widened and scolding him only by making eye contact with him. A shit eating grin only grew on his face as I felt my cheeks heat up. I quickened my pace to the bar and came it. It wasn't a big bar, but there were quite a few people. I sighed as I pushed through the people, making my way to the bartender.

"Two whiskeys please." I asked. He nodded and turned his back to me as he made both drinks. I sat down on one of the stools, putting my coat and purse on the free stool beside me.

The bartender brought me both drinks and I sat there slowly drinking away my drink while I left Donald's in front of his stool.

"Shouldn't this seat be taken gorgeous?" A man flirted from behind the spare seat.

"It is, I'm just waiting, there are other free seats elsewhere." I responded bitterly.

"He came on the other side of me, slinging an arm around my shoulders. I froze in response.

"What's a cutie doing out here alone hmm?"

"As I said, I'm not alone, I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come in here so freaks like you don't come near me!" I spat. His face contorted into an angry expression, and he grabbed my wrist, forcing me to stand up with him.

"Let me go!" I winced as his grasp on tightened.

"Hey assfuck!" A familiar southern voice resonated behind us. We both turned around, his hold only loosening a little. Donald had the most pissed expression I had ever seen on him, but already knowing the unavoidable fate the man was subject to. My boyfriend prowled towards the man, never averting his angry gaze away from him.

"How 'bout you let my girl go hm?" He asked possessively.

"I don't think so!" He sneered. Donnie chuckled sinisterly and punched the man across the face.

"Donnie!" I gasped, standing in front of him, his chest inches from mine. He looked down at me with his beautiful blue eyes, but they quickly darkened when he lifted his gaze back to the man, who was now holding his jaw and bleeding nose. He came closer to me, putting our chest in contact as he put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"If you look in her direction again, I will shove a grenade up your ass!" He yelled. I slapped his chest discreetly and glared at him. He huffed as he walked to the bar, grabbing his whiskey and downing it down. He slammed the glass down and tightened his grip around me once again, taking me out of the bar, as the other customers still looked at us in shock.

Donald dragged me to the car, but pushed me against the door. He turned me around and kissed me hungrily. He brought himself closer to me, making my body shrink into his strong one. He broke the kiss, but kissed down my neck, then back up to my jaw, and a last forceful kiss on my lips. I smiled as I put my head in his neck.

"You're hot when you're jealous." I teased.

"I wasn't jealous." He said a bit too quickly as he clenched his jaw and looked everywhere but at me. I chuckled as I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed his passionately.

"Yeah you were, but you know I wouldn't dream to be with anyone other than you!" I chuckled shyly. He smiled down at me, sliding his hands up and down my back until they travelled down my back and squeezed my ass. I squeaked as I pushed him off me.

"Get in baby!" He laughed as I scurried to the passenger seat.