Donald Pierce x Bulimic!Reader - "Healing"

With the help of your boyfriend, you slowly heal from your eating disorder. When he unwillingly goes to work on a weekend you are left alone. Thankfully, he is there for you when a step back occurs.

 Thankfully, he is there for you when a step back occurs

Requested by @PreciousPsycho712: "Ok. It may be too much and if u don't want to write it i completely understand. Can u do donald x bulimic reader? Like one day he finds out and she resists to recover because afraid to do so? Idk if that's fine by u. I need this these days because i am struggling with my recovery lately. Anyway. Its ok if u r not comfortable with it. Love u btw ♥️"

A/N: Really sorry if this is innacurate, I pray your recovery is going well lovely! Hope you like it!

Warnings: potential angst, eating disorder, soft Donnie

It had been three months, three months since (Y/N) and Donald were together. It was the best time in his life, he saw her everyday, exposed all his love and affection to her, as well as his support.

His support was very important to her. It was rough, for her because she had an eating disorder.

But he was always there for her, helping her eat healthily and keep an eye on her until she digested the food.

It took some time to get used to but he was so proud at how strong she was. The girl was fighting like a champ every single day. He had never seen someone so strong, no matter how much she thought she wasn't, he never held so much admiration for a single person.

Not that he ever did to anyone other than her.

(Y/N) snuggled into his chest, fisting his shirt as his fingers ran up and down her spine, eyes fixated on the screen. Her hands ran up and down his chest as he hummed at her touch, placing a sweet kiss against her forehead.

"I love you baby," He sighed, pulling her closer in his embrace, nuzzling her hair. She blushed immediately, a small smile making its way on her lips as she hid her face in his chest. A small chuckled rumbled inside of him at her cuteness.

"I love you too," She whispered.

Soon, his phone rang and he lazily picked it off the table beside the couch, muting the movie momentarily as he answered the call.

"Pierce," He stated, staring at the girl's hair as he played with it, her eyes peeled away from the screen to look at his face as it contorted to disgust and anger. The man kissed her forehead again hungrily, a pissed expression on his face.

"And why should I come today hm? It's my day off remember?" He growled into the phone, the girl sat up in his lap, straddling it and cupping his cheek.

He looked up into her eyes, his expression softening immediately, reaching for an eager kiss. She smiled, loving how careless he was about his work when the girl was near him.